CHEATER(5)

Mary's POV

"So you dated him in 6th grade at the same time as.." She cut me off

"Yeah thats why we broke up" She continued to dab herself with the hankie, "How do, why did, I'm sorry I don't understand, he dated Savana, and Masie at the same time as you, when he was eleven!?!??" "Ya it was either him or Zayn, I forget." She 'explained' "So you were cheating to!?!" "NO! Not really.... but that's not relevant, the point is she's dating him and I'm not over him, which is called backstabbing!!!" " You didn't seem so unattached in 6th grade." I tried to mumble but apparently she heard. "You're just like her, you're taking her side." "No, I'm taking the right side like everyone except you." "Your trying to use bandwagon to make me look stupid but that won't work with me, plus I still have Caroline and Danielle." I didn't want to tell her they thought she was crazy too. I was gonna give her hope, but then she dropped the bomb. "Oh and I forgot to tell you, Chuck asked me out, I was going to say no and be nice but you aren't being very nice to me so Il'll tell him my decision now." "Oh you Son of a-" "Let me cut you off there, because clearly I'd be a Daughter of a Gun, that is what you were going to say Ms. Nice, Ms. Perfect, Ms. Wouldn't hurt a fly." It took everything in me not to rip off Ashtyn's head, but I have an image that I would like to keep. From then on I was scarred, not everyone likes me, I knew this would happen, I thought I was prepared but I wasn't, I SO wasn't.