[2] SCHOOL...BLEGH

JO'S POV::

" You didn't answer my pleading calls last night, what's up?" Ashtyn wonders while we 'eat' our mush from the school cafeteria.

" Nothing, I just have a life is all."

"Someones feisty, were you watching 'THE WORLD CUP' yesterday?"She pries.

"Duh no dip Sherlock. Have you seen an olympics or soccer game I have not judged? I mean even Brazil could use a few tweaks, some players were WALKING for Petes sake." I nearly scream as the boys walk over.

"I know right, the least they could do is jog." Andy replies with his Chik-fil-a that everyone always steals fries from.

"That wouldn't cut it either." Chuck retorts.

"You soccer players and your fast ratings, and ya'll wonder why I play baseball." Tayler says 'knowingly'."It's just kicking a ball anyway." Sri finishes for him.

"It most certaintly is NOT! Why does everyone think that? It takes eye to foot coordinations and foot to eye. You have to have Stamina and Non-ball-hoggia!" I answer with all seriousness.

"I find it cute how serious you try to be." Cris flirts.

Lybia glares at him since there a couple now and Cris looks frightened.

"Oh give it up Cris you two broke up 6 months ago! Plus you're both already in relationships!" Megy yells for me.

"Yeah, umm, what?" Ashtyn asks

"Ohh, I thought everyone knew, Jo and Parker got together last week." I tried to fake cough through the entire sentance, but it was still as clear as glass.

Well I'm pretty sure that was the end of my friendship.

***************

PLS VOTE AND IS THIS AKWARD ENOUGH YET, CUZ IT GETS BETTER