The Blue Lunar Festival

7 days remain

It was around night time when Elizabeth was heading back home.She decided to pay the village a little visit since it was on the way home.While flying over the town she noticed that there wasn't a single villager in sight and the streets were oddly quiet.Worried,she picked up her pace and saw the outline of two people standing in the middle of the street.She then noticed that one of the figures were a small boy with spiky golden hair talking to the other person that had a long white beard and a red robe on.She smiled as she knew whom the hair belonged and knew he was talking to the village leader Ruine.While getting close,she saw that Meliodas wasn't in his usual lazy attire but had a rather nice black suit on and had something that looked grey and shined on his arm.She watched as he handed the elder whatever was on his arm and walked away.By the time Elizabeth was on the ground,Meliodas was no where to be seen so she lightly tapped on Ruine's shoulder.

"Ah,Elizabeth.It's nice to see you again,"He said as he turned around to greet her and hiding what he had in his hands."Are you looking for Meliodas?"

"Well I was originally planning on visiting the village but I noticed that no one was here and I saw you talking to Meliodas."The goddess said."I wonder why he was wearing a suit."

The old man chuckled at the young lady and smiled at her."How about you go ask him yourself?But first you must put this one."He handed Elizabeth the object he was hiding from her which was a stunning ballroom dress.He pointed to one of the houses and told her to get dress.When inside she was greeted by an elderly lady who sat her down on a chair in front of a mirror.Elizabeth  came out of the house having her hair in a bun with two little pieces of hair falling down the side of her face and a blue butterfly pin that help up her bun.She had on long white and grey gloves that stopped at her elbow with a pattern of butterflies on them.The grey straps to the top of the dress combined and made a small grey collar that wrapped around Elizabeth's neck,exposing her shoulders.On The rest of the dress was grey besides the blue butterfly pin that held up the grey of the dress and revealed the white of it underneath that and the soft blue at the end of the dress that went past her legs and dragged a bit in the back.The middle of Elizabeth's back was uncovered so that it would show off her wings that added even more beauty to the dress she wore.The back of the dress was also grey and she had a white and grey shawl that hanged on her arms.She also wore white heels that seemed to shine and had feathers on the sides of them.The whole dress she wore seemed to shine and glitter as Elizabeth stood there,stunned by such a beautiful dress she had on.

"I believe your friends the fairy king and giant king helped make that,"Ruine told her."They do truly have a gift.It looks absolutely wonderful on you Elizabeth."

"Thank you Ruine but may I ask why I'm wearing this?"The goddess asked.The old man began to stroke his beard and chuckled a bit."I guess Meliodas didn't tell you then.Oh well,you'll know when you get there."

Elizabeth was about to ask him what he meant when Ruine began to escort down the road of the village.She continued to ask the man where they were going,but he just kept quiet with a smile on his face.Elizabeth then began to see bright white and blue lights up further down the road and began to hear the sound of music and laughter.She widened her eyes as she saw the center of the village was filled with beautiful lights that were hanged high in the sky and everyone in the village was there,dancing in the center of the town while a band off to the side began to play breathtaking music.The goddess watch as children ran around and danced in their own little dresses and suits and while others who were not dancing sat and talked at wooden tables with a nice white cloth on them and a blue candle that glowed softly.She watched as girls in brown and green dresses began to bring food and place them on a very long and large table and below it was large barrels that went under the whole table that were filled with ale.