IX. The Boy

"Okay, what info do you have on Rose? Do you know her whereabouts?" Harry asked the very nervous looking Harriet.

"No, but I have something else, I think it might be important.", she replied.

"Well, go on."

"You know how I work as a therapist yeah?"

"Yes."

"Well I kind of specialize in dream analysis, basically interpret and help people dealing with nightmares or just sort of an annoying repetitive dream. Yesterday I had a boy come in and when he started describing his dreams I was stunned, at first I thought maybe it's just a coincidence, but he confirmed my doubts."

"What was he dreaming of?"

"Our world Harry"

"What do you mean?"

"He remembered seeing Hogwarts, the lake, wands, hippogriffs, centaurs"

"Maybe it is a coincidence, there's so many fantasy novels in the muggle world about magic."

"That's what I thought but then he told me he saw a red head girl, light green eyes, extremely pretty."

"That could be any girl you know there's a lot of red haired pretty girls here."

"He said her name was Rose."

"Bollocks."

"I know I freaked out and rushed here to tell you."

"But, how?"

"I don't know, I've absolutely no idea I was hoping you might have a clue."

"I'm just as blown as you Harriet."

"On the way here, I made a call to his mother, to apologize I literally ran him out of my office without an explanation and left in a hurry. I begged her to let me see him again free of cost I'm seeing him tomorrow around six I think, I feel like  you should come along with me listen to him talk and figure out what to do now."

"That's a good idea, I don't think we should tell him the truth yet though, first let's just find out how much he knows and extract as much information about her as we can. This reminds me of the connection Voldemort and I had, I could look into his thoughts because a piece of his soul resided in me. But I'm not sure because I couldn't see Voldemort himself, just what he was seeing or thinking."

"Right, right"

"So, you want to come in, have breakfast?"

"No, it's alright I grabbed a coffee on the way here. Just get to London by tonight."

"Don't worry I'll leave soon I just need to grab some stuff."

"So, I'll leave now, goodbye. Meet you at my office I'll text you the address."

......

"Psst..." James hissed at Albus as he kicked him a little.

"Yes, James?" Albus replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Dad's been out there quite a while now what do you think they're talking about?"

"Auror stuff probably."

"But Harriet's not an auror."

"I don't know mate, why do you care?"

"You know, with the whole Rose escaping Azkaban fiasco it could be interesting Al."

"Mhmm... true."

Harry entered back through the door and bit his lip, he had a worried look across his face. He didn't join them at the table again but headed straight to his room and signaled for Ginny to follow him. She got up and followed him in and they shut the door behind them.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" James told Albus and Lily and they went and stuck their ears to their door.

"Can you hear anything?" Lily asked Albus and James.

"Not really."

James cast a spell at the door and they could hear everything clearly now.

"It's really weird.", they could hear Ginny say.

"I know.", Harry replied.

"It's just like you and Vold--"

"That's what I said. I'm leaving for London like right now, she's going to meet him tomorrow I'm going to have to be present there for their session to really understand what's going on."

They heard them walking towards the door so they sprinted back to their seats at the table. Harry walked straight out of the door without saying a word to his kids. They asked Ginny where he was going and she didn't tell them the truth but said just work stuff. 

They were really curious now, they wanted to find out.