Chapter Ten

"So they never loved you?" Jimin asked. I nodded. What's the point the only person that loved me was Suga.

"No. But now I feel like I'm falling apart." I Said. I lay my head down. Crying. I couldn't do things like I use to. I don't understand at all.

"Look at me. I'm here for you. Nothing in this world. Would hurt you. I love you even Suga loves you. We both love you." Jimin Said.

"I love you guys to. But sometimes I hate losing people of who I love." I Said.

"Yeah. I know losing someone that you love is just hard on people." Jimin Said.

"But what's the use. I'll never see them again." I Said.

"Well. I don't know what's the use of this. Your my everything even Suga's everything. You mean so much to us. That your always on our side." Jimin Said.

I hugged him. And kissed his cheek. "You guys are my everything. I love you guys. I wish my parents loved me. Like you guys do." I Said.

"Yeah. But your ours so no one can't have you but us." Jimin Said. I smiled. And wiped my tears away.

"Thanks Jimin I knew you could make me feel happy. Your like a person that could be anything. Like a doctor, a vet, or a teacher. I could never stay mad at you. I will always be yours and suga's. Cause you guys are the best that I could ever ask for." I Said.

"Nothing that would hurt you. I will always catch a bullet for you. I wouldn't let no one hurt you." Jimin Said.

"Jimin if only I had something in my life. To be the best thing towards you. I can't be around other people but you and my friend." I Said.

"I know rose cause I can barely even be with anyone. But your the only one that I love." Jimin Said. I hugged tight.

"Wow you work out?" I asked.

"Yeah. I work out a lot. With my other best friend." Jimin Said.

"What's his name?" I Said.

"His name is jin. He's the one that was in your math class." Jimin Said.

"Oh yeah. Why is he quiet?" I asked.

"He's worried about his parents going to America. Cause their going on a airplane." Jimin Said.

"Oh. That's why?" I Said.

"Yeah." Jimin Said.

"What about your other friends?" I Said.

"Oh you mean J-hope? Oh he's always skipping school so he usually don't be at school a lot. Cause of stress." Jimin Said.

"Oh so that's why I don't see him during lunch. Or breakfast." I Said.

"And then there's Jungkook. He's always the one that doesn't usually do much. But he's that type that wouldn't give your stuff back to you. So I'm gonna have to warn you. About him." Jimin Said.

"Oh...is he just like J-hope?" I asked.

"Yeah a little. But he's following into his footsteps." Jimin Said.

"Gosh. I have a friend like that. But she's different from Jungkook." I Said.

"What's she's like?" Jimin asked.

"She's the type that gets jealous. And then starts being your friend then starts to not be your friend at all. But she barely doesn't care for people who are in relationships. With guys that she has a crush on." I Said.

"Damn. Never knew that was like her. I guess your wondering that about Jungkook." Jimin Said.

"Yeah. Cause she's to much to be worrying about right now." I Said.