Chapter Twelve

Then there was a knock at the door. Who could that be? I bet it's Namjoon. Let's hope it is him. Cause jeez...that guy is to cute to be single.

"That's probably him?" Suga Said. He went to the door and answer it. It was him. He was just standing there and hen came in. And saw me.

"Why the hell is she here?" Namjoon asked. Suga got confused. She's my girlfriend I told you that like a million times. Namjoon looked disgusted today.

I wonder who drove him crazy today. I looked at Lisa. Her face was shock when she saw him. Her jaw dropped like a popsicle.

"Is Lisa ok?" Suga asked. While looking at Lisa. The one who's shock of Namjoon's present.

"Lisa!" I said.

Lisa got out of thoughts. And looked at me. And then looked back at the others.

"Who is she?" Namjoon Said. He looked pretty mad but who cares which doesn't matter. But we need to put these two together.

They both like to rap and they love hip hop.

"This is Lisa my best friend. Lisa this is Namjoon. Suga's best friend." I Said. Lisa smiled a little she was nervous.

"H-hi." Lisa said.

Namjoon looked at her than me. Is he alright? What is he on.

"This is your best friend. She's way more prettier." Namjoon Said.

"Yeah this is her. She's the lead head rapper of our group." I Said.

Namjoon looked at Lisa up and down. And then came towards her.

Lisa smiled shyly I never seen her shy before. I went to Suga and we both smiled.

"Well I guess we did a good job by putting them together." I Said.

"Yeah. But now let's go upstairs. I need to tell you something." Suga Said.

"Ok." I Said.

Suga dragged me upstairs. And took me into the room. And sat me down on the bed. He looked at me.

"Baby? Close your eyes." Suga Said. I closed my eyes. And waited until he did something. I wonder what he's gonna do.

"Now just wait." Suga Said. While getting something. He looked for something but I don't know what he was looking for.

He came back and came towards me. "Ok baby you can open your eyes now." Suga Said. I opened my eyes and saw what was in his hands.

"Suga? You can't be serious? Can you?" I Said. Suga nodded he was really serious. About our relationship.

"You really love me?" I asked. This was just like Suga. I never seen him like this. I guess he does loves me.

"Yes I do love you. Cause you mine forever. I always wanted to be with you. Cause I just notice now about you. Cause you my type." Suga Said.

I smiled and hugged him. I can't believe he said that. He's the guy that I always loved. I can never be with anyone but him cause I love him with all my heart.

I want him to stay like this. I just love him so much. That I will never cheat on him.

"Suga your so nice. I couldn't think of what you were gonna say but I guess your like a great boyfriend/future husband." I Said. I really want to marry Suga he's the right one for me.

"Baby? Can I ask you something?" Suga asked. I looked at him.

"What?" I Said. I wonder what he was gonna say. I wished I know. But I need to know now.