Chapter Nine

It was spring break. I feel so tired. I saw Suga. Sitting down worried. "Suga?" I Said. He saw me. Then got up and hugged me.

He was crying. I never seen him cry before. I looked down at him. "Suga what's wrong?" I asked. I patted his back.

"There's a problem." Suga Said. I wonder what was bothering him. Was it something else. "What is it? What's the problem?" I asked.

"My...my...m-mom...she died." Suga Said. I looked at him and kissed his forehead. I was worried all day. How can this happened.

"How did she die?" I asked. Suga sat up and looked at me. He sniffed. "Well...when I was in the living watching tv. My dad texted me and told me that there was something wrong. I was wondering what it was." Suga Said.

"What was you wondering?" I asked. I kept wondering myself. I just hope he doesn't be like this forever. "That when he texted e and told me that mom was in a car and the person who was driving. He accidentally drove in on the wrong side of the road." Suga Said.

I was almost about to cry myself. But I tried to hold it. "Then that's when the doctors to her in and try to see if she was alive. But then checked her heart beat. It was barely beating. But they didn't know if it was moving yet." Suga Said.

"So they didn't actually know?" I asked. Suga looked at me. He was still crying.

"Suga Come here." I Said.

Suga lay his head down on my shoulder.

"But now the doctor said he'll call me and let me know if she will survive." Suga Said.

"I thought you said she was dead?" I Said.

"No I meant to say that she almost did." Suga Said.

"So she just got into a car accident." I Said.

"Yeah." Suga Said.

I felt bad for her. But was it the driver fault for doing that.

"So it means that it's the drivers fault for doing that." I asked.

"Yeah. My mom said once if he gets her into a car accident she said she's gonna sue him." Suga Said.

"Oh...but I hope she's ok." I Said. I was worried about this. But where was his parents before this happened.

"Suga? Where were your parents before this happen?" I asked. Suga looked at me. While laying his head down on my shoulder.

"They was in America." Suga Said. I was shock they was in America. Like my parents were.

"I didn't know that part. But I never know you would know where they be at." I Said. I felt sorry for him.

Two hours later

The doctor called Suga. To tell him how his mom was doing. "So she's gonna be ok?" Suga Said.

"Yes she's gonna be ok. She just got some cuts and bruises." He Said. Suga was glad that his mom was ok.

"Thank you." Suga Said. I was watching him talking on the phone. "Your welcome. Now we gonna get her ready so that she can get finish of what she was doing. So she'll be ok for the next 2 weeks." He Said.

"Ah...I'm glad of that." Suga Said. After talking with the doctor. Suga looked at me. "What? Is she gonna be released?" I asked.

"Yeah...she'll be ok in the next 2 weeks." Suga Said. I'm so glad that his mom was ok. I don't think I ever met his parents before.

"Did Jimin ever got back with you about Namjoon and Jennie?" I asked. Suga sighed. I've been wondering if he has or not.

"Yeah. He said that Namjoon was to late to say his goodbyes to Jennie. And now Namjoon is kind of pissed off." Suga Said.