Chapter Five

I was now living with Suga. He's still driving me crazy about something. Which I don't know. But I wonder what it is.

I was sitting down on the couch looking at tv like always. While he was taking a nap in his room. I'm so tired but I didn't want to sleep. My eyes were about to close but then he came down waking me up.

"Wake up! It's time for school." Suga Said. I woke up. I looked at him with a glare. "What! Stop yelling!" I Said. I was so mad he always does this like all the time. I got up and walked. I walked so slow. Just to make him mad.

"Stop walking slow were late for school gosh!" Suga yelled. I walked fast. That one scared me. "Alright gosh stop yelling at me." I Said. I went into the bathroom to get ready. I got out of the bathroom.

"What took you so long?" Suga Said. I looked at him surprised. "Why are you in a rush for?" I asked. He didn't answer and just dragged me out the door.

We walked to school and everyone was looking at me. What's with the weird faces today. "Hey you! Your that girl that took Suga from us!" The Girls Said. I looked at them. I was confused.

"Suga What are they talking about?" I asked. He smirked and looked at the girls then me. "Well I kind of told the whole school. I'm sorry but I had to." Suga Said. I was so mad I wanted to punch this kid.

"Don't be mad they wasn't the only ones that I told." Suga Said. I looked around then looked at him. "Who! Tell me?" I Said. "Jennie. I told her." Suga Said. I walked away. I didn't want to be around him. Never in my life I don't want to be around him I can't stand him.

I ran to the girls bathroom. I glad no one was in the bathroom. "I hate my life." I Said to myself. I felt like I needed to go to a different school.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Then Jennie came inside the bathroom and saw me. I looked at her then looked away. "So? Your living with Suga now?" Jennie asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. Cause my parents gave me up for adoption. Why do you care?" I Said. She chuckled a little. And walked towards me. "Look? It's not like I would care about you. I'm just asking. I didn't asked all that. I just swear that your going to end up dating Suga." Jennie said. I feel like she's lecturing me.

"Why you lecturing me? You always get jealous! Like for real? We're not friends. We are enemies. I don't know why you hate me so much. But I did nothing wrong." I Said. Jennie got puzzled I wouldn't think she would but she grabbed my hair so hard.

"Look! I'm not gonna keep saying this! Stay the hell away FROM Suga!" Jennie yelled. I grabbed her hand and pulled it away from my hair. "Don't pull my hair. You can't control me!" I Said. We almost got into a fight when Jennie dragged me out of the bathroom.

She dragged me into the hallway. Everyone in there saw it. "OMG their fighting!" A boy said. Jennie punched me. Right in my face. Until Suga saw it and break it up. He hold Jennie back away from me.

Then he came towards me. "Rascal?" Suga Said. He looked at me. I looked back at him. I was bleeding to death. I felt like I was gonna bleed every second. Why would Jennie do that? I don't understand.

"What?" I Said. I was mad but I was sad at the same time. "What happened?" Suga asked. I sat up and feeling my face. I saw blood on my hand.

"Jennie told me to stay away from you. And now she just dragged me out of the bathroom into the hallway. And punched me in my face. I don't know why you would tell her that." I Said. Suga really didn't feel that bad for me.

I can see it in his eyes. I was crying. I never been in a fight. "Well it's not my fault. She asked me what I did to let you stay with me." Suga Said. I glared at him. I was shocked of what he was saying. "Why would you tell her?" I asked.