Chapter Fourteen

The teacher told us the new seating charts on who is gonna be partner up with who. I swear if I have to seat wit Jennie I'm gonna freak the hell out.

"Alright class I'll put up the seating charts on the board for you guys to see. And if there is a problem with that I'll change it." Mrs Yung Said.

The seating charts were:

Suga and Namjoon
Jennie and Jisoo
Lisa and Jungkook
Jimin and Rose
Jin and J-hope
V and Seohyun

Those were our seating charts. I'm glad that I'm not with Jennie. I was paired with Jimin.

"So I guess we are partnered up. Aren't you glad?" Jimin Said.

"Yes? I'm glad I am. But are we still going to the park?" I asked.

"Yeah? And did you know that Mr. Jung told you that you had detention?" Jimin Said.

"Detention for what?" I asked.

"I don't know? But he want you to be there by 4:00. So I'll probably be waiting for you." Jimin Said.

"Ok. And Jimin? There's something I have to tell you?" I Said.

"What?" Jimin Said.

"Jennie found out that I was going to the park with you? And I didn't actually know that she found out until she told me and texted me off of Suga's phone." I Said.

"Wait? She did? Oh? I didn't think she would know? But she probably overheard me about going to the park with you." Jimin Said.

"Ugh? This day can't get any worse." I Said.

"Come on it can't get any worse if I'm here." Jimin Said.

"I know but? Why do I have detention? I didn't do anything wrong." I Said.

Then Mr. Jung came inside our class and was looking for me.

"Yes Mr. Jung?" Mrs. Yung Said.

"Can I Please have rose for a minute?" Mr. Jung Said.

"Ok rose go with him." Mrs. Yung Said.

I went with Mr. Jung and I totally don't know what's gonna happened.

"What?" I Said.

"Do you have a guardian? Or a parent?" Mr. Jung Said.

"No my parents gave me away for adoption. I don't have a family." I Said.

"Well? You don't have detention? But I need someone to sign this? If you don't have a guardian or a parent. Then you have to go to the principal's office." Mr. Jung Said.

"I do?" I Said.

"Yes...come with me." Mr. Jung Said.

Mr. Jung took me to the principals office. I was so scared of that place.

"Well? Rose? I've been wondering if you was coming to my office? But I have a question." He Said.

"What?" I Said.

"Well since you don't have parents. I'm gonna have to adopt you." He Said.

"What! Why?" I Said.

"Cause you don't have a family? You can't take care of yourself. You can't live alone in that house." He Said.

"I don't wanna! I rather die then be adopted by you!" I Said.

"Rose! Don't say that! You have no choice but to. I've been working here for a long time. And you have to." He Said.