Chapter Eight

I was in class. I almost got in trouble because of Jennie if it wasn't for her I would of never got this punishment.

"This is all your fault!" I Said. Jennie gets on nerves nonstop like really. She just don't want me to have fun with Suga.

"How is this my fault? I never started it? You did!" Jennie said. I snapped back at her. With a fierce tone.

"Look! You better back away from Suga! You got you a boyfriend. He's mines!" I Said. By reminding her.

Like always reminding her. She just don't listen. I hope she go to a different school. I don't wanna be around her.

"Well...So? It doesn't matter! My man is just cheating on me!" Jennie said. Does this look like I care? Nope! I don't care. All she care about his Suga.

"Stay away from Suga! Don't make me have to say it again! I'm serous!" I Said. I kept in reminding her. But she doesn't listen. If she keep saying that. I'm gonna punch her.

"Why so mad? Your just mad because he doesn't love you!" Jennie said. I looked at her. And grabbed her by her hair. "What did you say!" I yelled. Some kids saw it all. Everyone was yelling 'Their fighting!' I don't care about this anymore.

"Stay away from him got it!" I Said. Jennie looked at me. And then she pulled my hair. We was both pulling our hair. Then Mr. Jung pulled her away from me. While a hand from behind pulled me away.

"Let me go! She's such a idiot! No one likes you!" Jennie said. I throw my bag at her face. "Shut up! Rascal!" I Said. Man I sound just like Suga.

"Make me! Your just jealous of me!" Jennie said. Since when? Never. I have never been jealous of Jennie. "I'm not jealous of you! Your just saying that to make me hit you again!" I yelled.

"Girls that enough!" Mr. Jung Said. I got so mad I wanted to kick her dead in her face. I wish she would go somewhere and leave me alone.

"Baby what's wrong?" Suga Said. I looked at Suga. I walked past him. I hate my life more than I hate her.

Suga came rushing over to me. While I was sitting down. He sat down next to me. I turned away. "Babe? Don't ignore me." Suga Said.

He grabbed me by my neck. "Babe! Stop ignoring me and tell me what's wrong with you!" Suga yelled. I was scared to tell him. He kept yelling at me.

"Alright! It's just Jennie!" I Said. Suga got mad. I knew he would. She keeps picking fights with me. "Why do you always keep picking fights with her!" Suga Said.

"I'm not the one who started it she did!" I yelled back. He gave me a concerned look. Oh no! He's gonna give me that look for sure. I should of never did that.

"So your gonna yell at me? Huh?" Suga Said. I looked down. Then I felt bad for myself. I knew I should of never did that. "No Suga. I'm...sorry." I Said.

"Don't tell me your sorry! Even tho your not! Stop picking fights with her!" Suga Said. I looked at him. I was crying.

"I didn't started it she started it first." I Said. He wouldn't understand me. He keeps thinking it's my fault.

My life is gonna be over. I can't believe this. "Suga? Please! Just understand me." I Said. Suga looked at me then looked away from me.

"You wouldn't understand. Your always being the one who tells lies." Suga Said. I cried. He really hurt me. Why would he think that.

"But Suga? She kept messing with me...keeps saying that you don't love me." I Said. Suga froze. He turned to me.

"She really Said that?" Suga Said. I nodded. And then he looked at me. I really wanted to be alone. Again.