The Divorce

I was looking downstairs through my window watching my mum playing with my baby sister Emily  and my five year old brother Edward . I loved watching my mum play with my baby sister . I heard a knock on my the door .

"Come in."  I  said sounding depress because I  already know who it is.

Then my dad burst through my door,I know what he is already going to say once I say his face.

"Why are you not ready for school sweetheart."

"Dad I don't want to go to school it's going to be my birthday next week instead of going to school I can plan for it please." I said trying to sound like I have a point even though I knew I didn't .

"Sweetheart in a few years from now you and your brother will be taking over my business, you guys will be one of the biggest  director in America,you guys have to go to school no matter what and leave school as someone smart ." He said with small smile on his face .

I am so tired of hearing that whole story of me taking over his big business bla bla bla and I have to go to school Its important bla bla bla. "ok fine I'll shower after you leave my room."I said with  a strong voice. I give in to my dad because I know he would have never stop annoying me about this Same  story I've heard a hundred time .

I  walked into my bathroom but I when I check the water was gone  so I went to my mum's bathroom and the water was gone as well and I check the rest of the bathrooms and not a drop of water . Then I heard a loud noise at the back of the yard  I went out the back as quickly as possible because the loud noise was irritating my head.

"Mum what's that loud noise I'm hearing ."I said when I reached into the backyard .

"Oh, sorry pumpkin their fixing the water supply and the pipes" she said looking just as annoyed as I am .

"So how am I going to shower ." I said with my hand over my ear .

"The guest  bathroom, tell your brother as well ." She said looking away from me .

"Ok mum, I'll tell him after I shower." I said as I walked away .

I went to the guest bathroom and took off all my clothes off of me after checking my twitter feedbacks . I went in the shower and turn on the shower as I rub my body with my bathing rag as a memory of my ex cross my mind, my old boyfriend Tyler was in the rain just as the shower feels  and that's when we had our first kiss together . But I caught Tyler sleeping with my enemy in class Rihanna, I walked in on them when in saw Rihanna  bouncing on Tyler with them both naked and the sheet on the floor . I threw a vase at both of them. I was disgusted, but Tyler always  came apologizing but I never forgive him, right now he's a stalker  to me and he lives just a few blocks down the road . Tyler also had to hear from my father. My dad kicked his ass and he had to hear from my brothers fists.

I shook my memory  from out of my head. I turn off the shower  step out of the bathroom and wrap the towel around me, I saw my brother bursting into the bathroom and I drop my towel.

"What the damn are you doing here you perverte." I said wanting to beat him to death as  I took up my towel and wrapped it around my body.

"Caroline I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ." He said looking shocked out of his mind.  

"Well you should be after you saw my birthday suit." I barked at him .

"I didn't even know you were here I'm so so sorry i-."he said not knowing what else to say.

"Just get out Matt  now." I said to him trying to be calm about it .

Matt and i are the closer than all my family , i tell him everything and so does he, we made a promose to each 'Always and forever brothers and sisters'. I was suprised he was shocked right out he suppose to have seen all the seniosr's vagina at school, imagine he and I are two years apart, he repeated a grade due to his transfer from Seadill High . A teacher even walked in on him getting a blow job from a girl.

I walked out of thebathroom walking to my room .As the loud noise continued  my parents were even louder.
I look to see what's going on and I saw my parents arguing again. Ever since dad went to Chicago to make the movie (love doesn't always last forever) they would always be arguing . I rolled my eyes and walked right pass them from upstairs I knew they couldn't see me but I could see them . I finally reached at my room.

I put on my clothes when I heard a knock on the door

"Come in ."I said

"Hey about in the bathroom I'm so sorry ." Matt apologized

"Its ok ." I said felling sorry for him .

"So we're good?" Matt asked looking surprised to hear my answer

"We're good ." I said

He walked out of my room.

And then I heard another knock. What the heck.

"I said its fine Matt ." I said suggesting it was Matt

I saw my door open and a head peek inside.

"Your  mother's making pancake and Emily and Edward are eating them faster than she can make them so you better get in the kitchen."  My dad said with a smile on his face which turned into a laugh

I giggled as I said "Yes dad be down in a sec."

I walked from my room to the dinning table.

I sat down at the table, the food looks delicious it was bacon,sausage,nuggets,baloni and pancake.

We were eating for a while when our parents kept looking at each other in an odd way.

"What the hell is going on." Matt said sounding worried so only I could  hear him.

"I don't know ." I said to him in a wispher

I decided to intervene.

"What's going on, do you guys have something you want to tell us."

At the same time the weirdest thing happen my mum said yes and my dad said no. I couldn't decifer their faces.

"Can we have a word."My mum said to my dad .

"Yes, excuse us kids."dad said and walked away

"Whats wrong why are they acting all secretly and like there hiding something from us." Matt said with the same facial expression he had before .

"I don't know." I said "But I'm gonna find out ."

I sneak behind them making sure I was not caught,then I heard talking

"So your just not gonna tell the kids ." My mum said

"Yes but not now It will be too much for them to take in."My dad said .

"But they need to know about our divorce we are getting ." My mum said raising her voice but not enough for us to hear.

When I heard this my mouth dropped pass the ground to hell my parents getting a divorce I can't believe this.

"We'll tell them on Thursday and seen that today is Monday we have enough time." My dad said.

"Ok then."My said sounding worried .

I ran to my seat as soon as I heard them stopped talking.
I wanted to cry but I held it so my parent's would hear .

"What the Damn is it." My brother asked me with that worrying look again .

"I'll tell you on the way to school." I said quietly .

--------------------------

Okay guys I'm kinda new to wattpad . This is my first book and can you guys tell me how to enter the watty I would love to enter.

Don't forget to vote and please comment and follow me it would  feel awful if I'm doing this for nothing. Love you guys😙😙.