Interuption

After going home and getting the party ready by hanging decorations and stuff I had to get ready Matty already handed out invitations so everyone will be here at eight right now the time is five on the dot and now it is time for me to go changed. But I smell myself.

"Eww I smell like shit I mean poop." I said with my mom in the room i'm in.

"Mhmm I know what you meant don't pretend like nothing is wrong I was a teenager once and prom queen those words and expletives were music in my ears I just never say them around you guys because your my children." She said with a raised eyebrow "besides your brother says them all the time around me."

"My brother Is poop he has no manners but I do so I respect you and I wouldn't do it around you." I said to my mother as she gives me a kiss and leaves the house.

I went upstairs and take off my clothes and rapped a towel around me to go to the shower. When I reached I took my clothes off my clothes went into the shower and did my business.

---------------------------------------------

I took my towel stepped out of the shower and rapped it around my body. I camed out the bathroom and lay my dress on the bed. I started to put on a bra and underwear I was comfortable in, put on a new stockings preparing to put on my dress. I put on my red lipstick put a white flower bow in my hair, called my hairdresser did my hair, did my eyelashes and did my eyebrows. After all this is done i put on the dress. I was so beautiful I couldn't believe it was me. Anyways I took a picture and looked at it and was ready to send it to Andre and remember it was a party for him I want my Andre back. He's my best friend hope this party will be enough for him to forgive me.

I went downstairs to see if anything is missing and them I saw Matty walked in, "Why aren't you ready I understand that you shower but people will be here any minute." I told him with his head down searching for something."what are you looking for."I asked.

"Looking for my wall-et." He says breaking up the last word after lifting his head to see me."Car you look beautiful, wow you look real good if any boy try anything call me because you look like your on the red carpet."

"First of all thank you second of all no one in their right mind will trouble me they know you'll kick their ass ok now get some clothes on." I told him.

"You don't know Car you have to be prepared for anything." He said walking away and leaving me giggling at him.

I heard the doorbell ring I went to the door and open to find Damon.

"Hi Car-o-line." He said breaking up my name.

"Everyone keeps to be doing that right now why hi to you." Then I realise he was looking straight at me with a smirk,"earth to damon."

"Oh yeah wow just wow you look beautiful." He said sounding like he could say nothing more.

"Thank you no one is here so you could go help me get the beers and liquor and food without you staring at me." I told him gesturing him to come in.

"Nice place." He said.

"Thaink you." I said just taking a good look at him. He is not he is I a skinny jeans and a fitting polo button up shirt that squeezed on him, his six pack was showing ans so was his muscles all over I could even see his dick imprint and wow his perfect kissable pink lips.

"Amm we'll-we'll um let's get started." Suddenly I was doing the stuttering.

I didn't feel comfortable with him in the room by myself he's too hot. We were takin sodas out of and rum and different drink placing them in the buckets with ice and water.

"So who are you keeping this party for?" He asked.

"My best friend we're going through a rough patch cause I messed up." I told him can't take my eyes of him.

"Well I hope he forgives you." He said.

"Me too." I said finally shaking my head taking my eyes off him, was I grooling I think I was grooling."well let's be the foods now." I said in my bossy tone. Then all of a sudden the 'will you forgive me' sign fell down.

"Uhh will you help." I asked more liked a statement than a question.

"Sure." He replied.

I climbed on the little ladder trying to fix it but then a foot broke and I stumbled but before I could fall Damon caught me by my waist. it probably sounds crazy but I wanted to interpret this moment.

"Are you okay ." he sad with his hand still at my waist then he slowly removed them.

"thanks good reflexes." I said to him. Afterwards he did it for me then we both sit not the couch drinking a soda.

"So whats your favourite colour." He asked.

"I really like pink but I think red like my dress." We laughed and we talk like this for a good while.

"So do you have a boyfriend." He asked.

"No and I do not need one they are overrated, cheaters, they can't satisfy and like to have your heart in there hand and just crush it in their hands and laugh then keep asking for forgiveness, so do you have a girlfriend." I asked.

"Well I was famous at my last school nobody treated me like a normal person I had sex with alot of girls I had a girlfriend but she only dated me cause she heard I had a long dick and that I'm rich so I left her and moved." He said." Do you look at all boys the same like do you think each one is different?"

"No there all the same even my ex boyfriend cheated on me with my enemy even my brother Is a cheat he always tells how the boys mind work and I believed him." I told him.

"You I now Caroline not all boys are the same some are different you know." He told me.

It kept puzzling me why he's telling me this so I replied "Oh when you find that boy let me know."

"If I were you boyfriend I would never do that to you your ex didn't deserve you." He told me staring straight I my eyes

"So you could have done a better job huh." I said in laughter.

"Much better." He said leaning and suddenly I was leaning too omg what's happening, our mouth were 2 centimeter away each other we kept leaninvnin until the tips of our lips touch and we lean in more and then the doorbell rang. Well pulled away without even saying a word.

"I better get that." I said walking to the door.

"Yeah." He said giggling. He said as I walk to the door.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I've not publish for a long time it's just I've been busy and have responsibility now and I've been really tired hope you guys forgive and be expecting more exciting chapters this is just the beginning.

Dont forget to vote, comment and follow me. Love you all😘😘