Casting Back The Devil Where She Came From

I walked to my class from my locker and collided into someone. I looked to see Tyler helping me take up my books .

"Hey I was just looking for you I wanted to see you ." He said looking sad ".

As much as I wanted to hate Tyler I couldn't, I hate seeing him sad.

"Oh." I said looking away from him .

"I just want to say I'm sorry so sorry, if I could I'll take it all back"  he said.

"Take what back cheating on me or sleeping with the person I hate most in the world. Sleeping with Rihanna ." I said looking angrily at him.

The same old apology I'm growing tired of hearing.

"Well you can't, now if you'll excuse me I got something better to do than stay out here with you." I said walking away but he held onto my shoulder turning me around to face him.

Can I have another chance this time I won't mess it up I    promise. " looking sad and like he's homeless .

"Now leave me alone before my brother see us and kick your ass again." I say looking around .

I walk away not even looking at that cheat. I finally reached at  class, I took a seat then and then Rihanna's friends came and sit on both sides of my seat and looked at me and laugh. I rolled my eyes at both of them.

"You're in my seat." A voice said to me.

It's Rihanna oh this bitch is getting on my nerves.

"Talking to me howre."I said sounding really disrespectful

Miss Clemons walked I on us arguing.

"Yes I'm talking to a ghost which is you." She said as her friends laught.

"I don't know what you're bitches found funny but control your little dogs, besides I didn't see your howre written on it ."I said as the entire class laughed at her and her friend.

"My seat us in the middle of my friends." Rihanna said getting red and angry because she got embarrass.

"Well I dont see friends I see you're dogs but who am  I to judge the kind of animals you cooperate with."I said laughing along at her with the entire class.

She screamed in embarrassment and sat down behind me.

Miss Clemons started teaching when Rihanna started telling her friends on how she had sex on Tyler. She did it on purpose to get back at me saying it loud enough so I can hear.

"Girls I kept riding fast on Tyler very hard  i was running out of breath, did I tell you guys how big it was it was about fifteen inches, he slides it into me hard that almost all of it went I inside of me, he kept telling me he love me as I rided as hard as I could and guys he came inside of me."

I was mad getting red, how could she cheat with my boyfriend and then talk about it so I could hear her I felt like killing this bitch, she really has a nerve and she hit one too

"Hey I tell you guys how I sucked his dick it was too big for all of it to fit in my mouth but I tried to hold as much as I could when I started bobbing up and down he started to roll his eyes with pleasure he started moaning really loud and i-."She said but got cut off by me .

"You crazy ass bitch he doesn't even like you he was using you to suck his dick so fuck you and whatever you did to him you were just a one night's stand and that's all you ever will be, every day he comes and keep asking me to be back with him but that's everyday have you ever realised that he never wants to talk to you again. That's because he doesn't care you fucking idiot ." I said loudly out of rage not even realizing that a teacher us in the class.

She held her head down looking around in embarrassment.

"Miss Caroline Lockwood detention today, meet me at the front office lunch time." Miss Clemons said still staring at me ordering me to sit.

Class was finally over and it is lunch time but sadly I had to go see Miss Clemons. I walked and went straight to the front office.

God today was a bad day Lord help me.

------------------------

Okay this chapter was intense and I don't know about you but I loved it now please comment and tell me what you want more in this book.

Please like, comment and follow me I do not want to take up all this time writing story and no ones reading or voting I would practically be wasting my time so please . Love you all😙😙.