(7) "wifey?!"

If you're still wondering why I'm putting random things in the media...

I'm a crazy person and if I see a song and like it.   I'll put it up here for others to see *grins*

Read on please.

I groaned, turned on my side, groaned again.

I frowned, why was I feeling restless? 

Well, maybe it's a sign that I should just wake up now.

I slowly sat up, yawning.

"I hate people who wakes up late..." I suddenly heard and before I knew it, my lungs were hurting from shrieking so loud.

What was happening? Who was in my room?!

A kidnapper?

A thief?

I gasped still shouting, OH MY GOD A MURDERER?!

God! Help me, you know I can't die yet! I haven't even bought the newest shoe for the week!

I promised to see the last episode of 'gossip girls' with Brianna and Joanna, I can't die now!

A hand covered my mouth muffling my shriek mid way.

What??

It was like déjà vu!

I blushed thinking of the incident that happened like this yesterday, I was Drake's girl now!!

Wait!
What??

Someone was about to finally end my life and I was thinking of drake?

"Will you keep quiet??" The now awfully familiar voice snapped impatiently and I obeyed immediately.

If the killer saw I was a good girl, maybe he'd let me live?

Sighing my killer, removed his hands from my mouth and I froze, not wanting to turn.

"Look at me..."

I shook my head rapidly, I definitely didn't want to see a psycho with long nails and sharp teeth!

Was it a vampire??

Ugh! Leah, you really are stupid sometimes.

"Look at me Leah!" The voice said again, more irritated this time and I turned slowly, holding my breath.

First my mouth went wide open, then my eyes followed suit, then I scoffed, looked away then back at him, scoffed again and ran my hands through my hair aggressively, biting the insides of my cheeks, looking for the most hurtful insult ever to dish out on the suit clad, handsome devil who sat beside my bed with an expressionless look on his so lovely face.

I sighed when I practically came up with nothing hurtful.

"W-what the -he-hell are you d-doing here?" I asked angrily, and he bit his lips, staring intently at me.

I shrunk further away, not wanting his stare to burn my face.

"Do you always wake up this late?" He asked, perfectly ignoring my question and I scoffed angrily.

"What? You want me to wake by 3:30 or what? This is 5:00 for crying out loud!!"

He nodded his head towards my alarm and my eyes unwillingly followed his gaze to find my alarm.

I gasped, eyes wide and almost popping.

"8:39?? How did my alarm wake me up by 8:39?, I definitely set it to 5:00!"  I rambled to myself then I stopped short, turning to glare at the expressionless hottie beside me.