(23). Kiera fucking Horlando...

Stereo hearts by one of the cutest kids ever(Matty b)

I was like: what the hell are you kids doing?? Playing love?! (Really nice song tho)

Nanny Fern up there...
***

My husband was busy greeting visitors that I knew not, so instead of sitting around and smiling like a fool, I decided to go look for something to do.

You might want to ask why I was alone but it'll do you good to know that;

1: Brianna had been whisked away by Simeon (those crazy asses had been giving each other the eye since the wedding began).

2: Joanna believed she was my fairy godmother and is needed to tend to the visitors in the area of food.

I say! Both bigheads left me and ran off because they didn't know how to face me now that I was married to someone I loathed...

Little did they know...

I just got married to someone who loathed me with his life.

I couldn't blame him. I would never... Never get married to bat-shit-crazy psycho but, here he was...

"Hi there Mrs waltz," a strangely calm but mocking voice said and it took me a while to realise I was being called.

Mrs waltz... Mrs waltz.

It sounded so lovely in my ears that it brought a smile to my face before I turned to face the voice.

I stopped.

My smile vanished immediately.

I narrowed my eyes.

Fisted my hands beside me, biting the insides of my cheeks.

Kiera Horlando... My fucking ex Bestie.

"Kiera." I muttered, staring straight at her.

" I muttered, staring straight at her