(4) kidnapped!

This chapter is for you guys... Always commenting like crazy and putting a smile on my face.

*     *      *

'briiinnnnnnngggggg!'

I groaned, turning to the side.

'briiinnnnnnngggggg!!'

"Go away." I mumbled, pulling a pillow over my head.

'briiinnnnnnngggggg!!!'

"Ahhhh!!! what the hell?!"  I sat up straight, glaring at my alarm.

We do this everyday don't we?

'briiinnnnn-"

I slammed it shut mid ring.

"Fuck you too!!" I hollered, tears threatening to fall all over again, it was an understatement saying I couldn't sleep all night.

I was getting married for crying out loud, to someone I didn't know.

Gosh!

He could be pot bellied for all I knew!

I cringed at the thought and went straight to my drawer to get a sundress, pink sandals and a sunglass to cover the dark circles under my eyes.

After dressing, I made my way down the stairs unnoticeably and outside into my blue acura, zooming off to my dad's company.

*           *           *

Giving a curt and quick 'hi' to everyone who greeted me, I barged into my dad's office without knocking making him look up startled and on seeing me, relaxed a bit.

"Leah..." He stood up to meet me.

"I'm not getting married dad." I blurted out and he sighed.

"Leah..." He tried to explain, of course I didn't want to hear that.

"I'm eighteen for Christ sakes dad!! How could you even think of it!"

I wanted him to actually understand my part, even though I was going to agree in the next minute.

He walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulders, calming me.

"Can I have a hug baby?" He asked when I finally looked up at him, I saw it all.

My dad's once bright blinding blue eyes was now dull and full of misery, his once plump and lovely cheeks was now sunken, matching his under eye, he looked so old at the moment I felt like crying.

I pulled him closer for a tight hug, sniffing.

"Trust me leah, I hate myself for doing this, I surely don't want to sell out my daughter for money, but I'm doing this because I know there is a way out for you, you could divorce him later, then you would live your life... I'm sorry I'm a horrible father Leah, I just.... I don't have any other choice and I would die to see you, any of you suffer... Now hush Babygirl, don't cry... Its going to be alright," he murmured into my hair.

I was crying?.

"I love you dad.."

"I love you more sugar," he muttered and I giggled, froze, then pulled away.

My dad tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"I don't even know him, wait dad.. Oh my god!! I hope he isn't pot bellied?!" I shrieked and at the same time the door opened and I turned to see...

I narrowed my eyes for a second, trying to remember the ever-serious-no-smiling face. Then I opened my eyes wide, gasping and pointing at him.

"Y-you???... You!!!!" I spat out angrily to the calm and collected handsome devil in dark blue suit staring at me.