Party

chapter 13

Missy POV

After the Ed Sullivan rehearsal Jane and I agreed we'd meet the three boys at Bob Dylan's hotel. George called saying he was well enough to go. I was so excited to meet Bob Dylan he was one of my favorite rock singers. As Jane and I entered his suite we both stood in awe seeing the Ronettes, Dennis Wilson from the beach boys, one of the everly brothers, and many other famous singer and bands.

"hey love" Ringo grabbed my arm and pulled me to Bob

"this is me bird " ringo sounded stoned or something then I realized all the smoke in the room although it was not cigarette smoke it smelled something like weed.

Bob had his sunglasses on and he was obviously high "hey man you got some stuff here" here started laughing strange.

"aye, she is"

Bob to a puff of his marijuana cig then smiled at me "want some"

I was disgusted and upset about the whole scene "no thanks"

Bob chuckled "some spice you got"

Ringo started laughing with Bob as I glared at Ringo "enjoying yourself  Ritchie?"

"yeah!" he started laughing again then started feeling my chest. I quickly pushed Ringo away then ran outside.

I sat in the hall and tried not to cry. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up seeing Dennis Wilson over me. I put on a fake smile.

"are you okay" he sat next to me on the floor.

I looked into his eyes to make sure he wasn't stoned. "are you high?"

He chuckled "are you?"

"no" I turned my head feeling sad again

he smiled then looked around  "well marijuana to me is a calling for disaster its gross and all"

I looked at him again "so your not high?"

he shook his head "no"

I smiled "thank god, now I can have a conversation with a normal person"

"same here"

we laughed and joked for a while. Dennis was really cute and funny and he loved bragging about surfing. He told me how his brother was upset about the beatles success here in the states but he had no problem with the Beatles and he thought they were chill so he said. I was immediately caught in a spell that I forgot to tell him I was with Ringo.

"so who did you come with"

my eyes suddenly shot open wide "um....I had to lie I really liked Dennis but I didn't want him to hate me for being with the Beatles and all.

"um im a friend of the Ronettes"

"nice, I just thought I would stop by since I was invited although I was scared to come but now im not since I've met you"

I blushed "your so sweet"

He chuckled "you cute when you blush"

I rolled my eyes "I've been told"

Suddenly one of his brother's named Carl Wilson walked up to us "Dennis Brian told me to check up on you and to tell you its time to go."

"wow brian would send the youngest to pick me up"

Carl nodded his head "ya I know Dennis, lets go before Brian has a fit"

Dennis glared at Carl then smiled at me "whats your name ?"

"Missy"

I shook his hand

"Im Dennis"

I chuckled "so I hear"

Just as he got up he turned to me then looked into my eyes desperately "um wanna have dinner tommarow night?"

"sure"

"great, I'll pick you up at eight where are you staying?"

"the plaza hotel on 5th avenue"

he smiled excitedly "ok see ya"

He then walked away with his brother Carl.

I smiled to myself then I slowly realized the Ed Sullivan show was that night at the same time. I punched myself then remembered Jane and I were going to watch it in the hotel suite so maybe I'd lie to her that I have something I got to get or something then slip free.  I was interrupted out of my thoughts when John pulled me up

"its time to go" he looked sad

"fine" I grumbled as Brian and Jane helped Paul and Ringo out since they were stoned out of there mind.

"GREAT PARTY" Ringo and Paul yelled on the top of their lungs as John was laughing his ass off at them.

in a way it was a good party.