New Life

chapter 18

Missy POV

As I entered Dennis's  hotel lobby I thought about what happened between Ringo and I earlier.

I sighed and slumped into a nearby armchair in the lobby. My heart sunk as I remembered the first time I met Ringo in the Cavern of Liverpool.

I took a deep breath and erased the memories. I stood up and clenched my suitcase. "I must call Dennis before I go to his suite."

I walked slowly to a phone booth by an elevator. As I finally reached the telephone I grumbled "great I don't know his room number" I slammed the phone on the hook.

Just as I turned I saw familiar. Carl Wilson, Dennis's young brother. "Carl" I ran to him.

He studied me then smiled "how can I forget Dennis's soulmate"

I chuckled "soulmate?"

Carl nodded his head " Dennis won't shut up about you"

I laughed "of coarse. Is Dennis here?"

Carl nodded his head "I share a room with him. follow me he will be thrilled to see you"

I smiled excitedly "thank you so much"

After the long  journey up the elevator and never ending hallway mazes we finally arrived.

Carl opened the door and motioned me in. I stepped in seeing a couch and two armchairs in front of us. to the left was a small bar and on the right was three doors. There was papers and pencils everywhere.

Carl smiled "Dennis, someone heres to see you!"

Suddenly Dennis walked out one of the door with messy hair and pjs.

He didn't notice me until he reached Carl and I.

He turned to me and blushed in embarrassment. "hey, what brings you here?"

I smiled trying not to laugh "um I don't have a place to stay and um I know it is ru"

He cut me off "of coarse you can stay darling"

Carl looked around awkwardly "um im going to get some new records" Carl quickly walked out leaving Dennis and I alone together.

Dennis smoothed his hair then winked at me "hows my sweetie?"

I faked smiled forgetting Ringo "good now that im with"

He chuckled and looked around then hugged me and pecked  my cheek.

"come on ,sit "

I sat on the couch as he joined me. It went silent. After a while Dennis looked deepily in my eyes. Before I could speak he smashed his lips upon mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me closer. I slowly moved my hands onto his hair and ruffled his hair. He then licked around my lips. I allowed his tongue in. I moaned silently as he slowly moved down my neck. As he did I slowly unbuttoned his pj shirt. finally I unbuttoned the last one and felt around his abs. He crawled up on me as I slowly reeled down seting  my head on the armrest. He continued angel kissing my neck. I started to pull off his pants but there was a slam at the door. "DENNIS"

Dennis looked up embarrassed seeing his older brother Brian stare in shock "you out of all people"

Dennis stood up "I can explain"

Brian rolled his eyes then looked at me "so are you staying"

I nodded my head slowly.

He turned to Dennis "I better not catch you sleeping together, or else you can forget surf champions"

Dennis sighed "whatever"

Brian looked at me once more "your Missey, right?"

I nodded silently shy.

"well he won't shut up about you"

I chuckled "I've been told" I whispered

Brian gave a slight smile "well im going to my room, no love making in here Dennis"

Dennis spoke sarcastically "yes, dad"

Brian ignored him and slammed his door.

Dennis and I broke in laughter. I was starting to love my new life with Dennis.

(okay that was random I usually don't describe ,you know lol but I had to get them more in love with eachother. yet she might tell Dennis she dated Ringo and I can't spoil it but ya. Will Ringo win her back or go with George? we will see. I love you all )