If I fell

Chapter 19

Ringo POV

As we settled down in Washington D.C for a concert all I could think about is Missy, I wanted her with me and I would do anything for her. I was gonna ask her to marry me in Florida. Now she's taken by a blonde, surfer Californian drummer and im lonely with George.

As we unpacked Paul, John, Jane, and Patti went to the theater. George decided stay because he wanted to get settled, yet I knew it was because he didn't want to leave me alone. Brian went with Mal to get stuff set at the Colosseum. So George and I were alone.

As I sat on the couch and watched the telly, George walked in.

He smiled at me and sat next to me. "still thinking about Missy"

I nodded my head "honestly yes, but its hopeless I will never get her back."

George sighed "im sorry, Rings. Theres other birds in the sky"

"I still love her, but yer right I need to move on"

George smiled softly "yer the one and only Richard Starkey  no woman or human can resist ye fine drumming skills and sexy looks"

We chuckled together.

He went on "not even I"

I smiled at him"yer a good mate George Harrison. I don't know what I'd without ye"

"I will always be here for you" he whispered silently with another soft smile.

He stared straight into my eyes and slowly moved his head toward mine. He closed his eyes as I did. He slowly planted his lips upon mine.

My mind blew up. what the fuck are you doing Ringo. You promised you were done with this. Stop.

I tried to pull away obeying my thoughts but George pulled me closer.

He tilted his head left to right then slowly moved his lips to my right ear "I love you Rings "

He mumbled silently

A shiver went up my spine at his words. He started nibbling on my ear as I went along trying not to fill guilty from what I was doing.

He moved down to my neck and I could feel his fangs almost sinking in.

God I really like George but he's me mate. If I fell in love with him all over it wouldn't feel right. Missy, I love Missy.

Just as George started unbuttoning my white shirt there was a loud slam at the door.

George and I looked up seeing Paul in shock and John smirking.

John started chuckling "I thought ye were done ya filthy  scoundrels"

Paul nudged John "oh, shut it Lennon"

John started laughing as Paul,George,and I glared at him.

he slowly stopped and cleared his throat.

John went into the kitchen as Paul sat down in an arm chair by the couch George and I sat in.

Paul looked into our eyes "George ye got Patti why do this?"

George sighed "I'm still in love with him"

Paul looked at me waiting for a answer like a therapist or whatever.

"I don't know if I should fall in love with him again. I love him but I don't know."

George sighed "I'm sorry, love"

Just as he got up I pulled him back down.

"I love you George" I quickly yelled

My mind went nuts again. What did I just do. No Stop .Missy think of.....oh fuck Missy.

I looked into George's chocolate eyes "I love George. I want to be with you"

Paul had a slight hint of disgust on his face. He stood up and walked away as George smiled at me "ye serious?"

I nodded my head"yes I am, one more try together"

George smiled excitedly "good deal"

He winked at me as I smiled trying to forget Missy.

(Woaaaah im crazy lol well  you know the secret lol. so I will do the next chapter with Dennis's POV. I hope you enjoy my story. I Lov you all.)