T W E L V E

𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓈 

𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓈 

𝓁𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒶𝓃𝒹

 𝓌𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓅 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒

Y/n Pov

I glanced over at my phone to see the time, it was 9:34pm. It was early but I decided to stop studying and head to bed.

I laid on the bed staring at my ceiling completely bored. I was curious of what had happen to Yoongi, It's been a week since I last saw him and I haven't seen him around or anything.

I also ended up forgiving Namjoon and Jin, even though they kept such a big secret from me, I decided to let it pass since Namjoon's the one who put a roof on top of my head.

I got out of the bed and walked over to my closet to find myself a large t-shirt that I could sleep in. I took off my pants and then my shirt leaving me in my bra and thong. I then took off my bra throwing it in the hamper and pulling the shirt on me. I took off my thong as well since I don't feel comfortable with undergarments.

While I was changing my phone buzzed, I ignored it and continued to change. After I changed I received a text message from an unknown caller leaving me shocked.

Unknown: Baby, you're going to get cold in just that t-shirt. Do you want my T-shirt? It's thicker so it's boyfriend material.

I thought to myself "Bitch what the fuck, who is this creep with his lame ass jokes" I quickly typed away

You: I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch. I'm wearing a sweatshirt and sweats.

Unknown: No you're not, stop lying y/n

You: Lmaooooo. TRY ME BITCH.

Unknown: Haha alright babe, I'm coming~

His last text message left me completely dumbfounded. I didn't even know who this motherfucker was yet he's so called 'coming'.

I got disturbed from my thought once I heard knocks from my window. I looked up to see a man with a bloody lip and a cut on his cheek. He was looking up at me smirking and he knew damn well that I wanted to slap that smirk off of his face.

He climbed into the room checking it out. Once he was done checking it out, his eyes were basically EYE FUCKING me. He was looking at me up and down while biting his lip.

Damn and I wanted to bite his sexy ass lip and kiss that smirk off of his face.

I crossed my arms and looked him dead in the eyes.

"You're a crazy bastard for stalking a girl who was changing Yoongi"

BITCH FUCK ME THE FUCK UP, NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE SOME MORE SEXUAL SCENES W/ Y'/N AND FOLLOWED BY DRUGS AND ALCOHOL.

ANYWAAYYYYSS I LOVE YALLLL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR CRAZY AMOUNTS OF VOTES AND READS IM HELLA JUNGSHOOK!

Y/N, PROUD OF YOU....MAAAN....I WAS SO IMPRESSED.

I WAS SO IMPRESSED