T W E N T Y-T W O

𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 

𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉

 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉

Yo baby has entered the chat 🤠

I'm laying on the bed, penning up my room, eating hot cheetos, drinkin grape drank and listening Jaden Smith, 6lack, Brockhampton and billie Eilish while writing this, life is good.

Unedited

Yoongi's pov

I ran out of the building with oxygen filling up my lungs, I needed a blunt fast, no I need something worse. I feel like dying, the walls are closing up on me and I don't know what to do. I've never been in this position nor I ever had the fear of rejection.

I took out my pen and inhaled it to feel a high. I pulled out my hair in frustration, why is she fucking with my head? I don't like anyone fucking with me so who does she think she is? Does she know me and what types of things I can do

I got into my BMW and dipped from the scene.

For a couple hours, I was riding around town trying to find myself a hook up but y/n's face kept fucking it up. It was currently 3am and I'm sitting in my car with tears running down my cheek thinking about her while this song plays in the background.. it was Fallen pt2 by Jaden Smith.

"I just wanna hold you tight, girl I'm all alone, all my life"

Jesus christ Yoongi, I thought. Stop being such a pussy, you don't even feel shit about this girl, so stop being an overly sensitive pussy for christs sake.

I got out of the car to smoke a blunt then a cigarette to calm my emotions down. I got back into the car to go to the 24 hour liquor store.

I picked Jack Daniels, Bacardi, and Bombay. I needed to stock up anyways so might as well get quite a bit.

I opened the bottle of jack daniels and started to chug it once I removed it from my lips, I started to feel buzzed which definitely felt good. I drank some more and then began smoking more weed.

3rd pov

It was 3:45 and Yoongi was drunk and high out of his mind. He started driving recklessly not aware of who he might kill. At this point Yoongi was a selfish mess.

Yoongi finished driving and parked outside of Y/n's house. He pulled out a ziplock bag which had a white substance, out of the stress Yoongi was facing he took a big L and snorted it.

Yoongi waited till it was 4:00am, and then he got out of his car and started to walk like a drunkard to Y/ns apartment.

Yoongi was out of his self control and started to bang on her door knowing he would regret it the day later.

UM HEY, this chap was hella lacking i apologize. My finals for school are coming up and a boy is stressed, I am sorry girlies <3