T W E N T Y-T H R E E

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒾 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝑜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓃

                                                                                                               𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓈

Unedited

Y/n's pov

I woke up to the sound of banging which freaked me out since I was home alone. My first instinct was too A) Be a pussy bitch and hide or B) Be a BAD BITCH, open the door and deck the person out.

Of course I chose option B, because I am a bad bitch, but.. I Had To Bring The Knife With Me. We ain't tryna get killed in this bitch, you feels.

The banging continued while I tiptoed towards the door. Once I got to my door, I projected my voice to make it seem manlier and yelled "YO BITCH, I GOT A KNIFE WITH ME"

I waited for a response but all it sounded like someone was crying so I opened the door in worry.

Once I opened the door, the man whom I dreamt of stood ahead of me. His body smelt like he recently bathed in a tub full of alcohol. He had such sad sorrowful swollen eyes, with tears that ran down his face next to all the dried tears.

The man who confused and disturbed my thoughts looked like an awful mess. I wanted to run into his arms and let him feel my warmth, but I know that was out bounds.

Yoongi looked at me, and broke down crying. I wasn't sure why he had cried. I walked up to Yoongi and lifted his face to look at me straight in the eyes.

"Who hurt you Yoongi" I spoke out trying to control myself. I was near to breaking down because of seeing this man break down.

Yoongi didn't say a word, but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into his warmth. It felt safe and rewarding, which I cannot deny.

We continued to stay in that position, all silent. After a couple of minutes, Yoongi let go of me and held onto my hands, we walked hand in hand into my apartment where we then sat down on the sofa facing each other.

Yoongi continued to look at me while I fidgeted with my hands. It was quiet, and I was nervous of speaking. I wasn't sure of what state Yoongi was in so I was afraid of speaking first.

"Baby, look at me" He said on the verge of breaking down "please"

I looked at him, knowing this man could flip my world and break me inside to out. I lifted my hand to push his soaked bangs out of the way so I could look at his eyes.

I looked at him and he looked at me. His eyes showed melancholy, and the endless night he's been through.

"Why are you here" I whispered out

He didn't let anything out, just pure silence.

"I-" he stopped with salty tears running down the poor souls face "I just wanted to see you" he slurred letting the whiff of alcohol hit my nose.

"Yoongi you know we can't have this, I'm going to get married and I can't do anything to stop this" Letting him know the harsh reality of life

"I don't give a fuck" he let out with angry "I don't want to be like this Y/n, you fucked up my life and you have to pay for this. Stop being a fucking whore and sucking your pimps dick, you look like a slut!" he screamed in my face.

I clenched my fists "Wake up Yoongi! You come to my house drunk and crying and I let you in. If you think you can come into my house disrespecting me, Then fucking leave. I hate your attitude and you being drunk doesn't fucking help it, so fucking leave."

"Baby.."

I stood up from the couch, sick of his bipolarism. "If you're not going to leave Yoongi, then I am." I walked up to get my jacket and to leave the house.

I was about to close the door when I felt a hand grip my wrist.

He whispered behind me,

"If I told you that I love you, tell me what would you say"

Hey bad bitches, its yo mam.

Uh, lowkey school so bad and ima fr drop out lolz. ANYWAYS TY FOR READING, I like kind of put effort into this chapter, hope yall liked it hahaha!