T W E N T Y-F O U R

𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈,

𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈,

𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈.

Unedited

3rd pov

Y/n looked at him in pure disgust

"Oh so you backstab me by calling me a whore and falsely accusing me then go on your knees and tell me you love me!? No, sorry but no. That ain't love, you're just making yourself think what we have is love when in reality, we aren't even close. Don't fill me up with false hope Yoongi"

He got up "I think about you, you're beautiful silky hair, the way your body curves amazes me. When you look up at me with those eyes filled with loneliness that I can't forget. We feel for each other Y/n. I think I genuinely fucking love you" he spoke beautiful words

"You're the home i've never had"

Y/n's eyes softened believing each and every word. She doesn't know much about this man but she's been falling deep for him.

Y/n broke down crying. Yoongi pulled her into his arms and whispered in her ears "We got what we craved"

After a while, he put his fingers below her chin and bent down to look at her. He kissed her passionately, they waited too long for this.

The way their lips worked on each other was pure art. The kiss was mixed lust, eagerness, and frustration.

That night, Yoongi stayed over at Y/ns house. They felt each others warmth by cuddling and talking all night. It seemed as if they already found their true soulmates.

Y/n pov

I woke up to the man of my dreams. I smiled, seeing his peaceful face with the sunlight hitting his face.

I got up from the bed to brush my teeth and make breakfast. I knew Joonie wouldn't be home till later since he spent his night over at Jins.

While I was cooking up some sausages, bacon and eggs for me and Yoongi, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled while the familiar scent hit my nose.

"Mmm.. your lazy ass can actually cook?" His deep voice sent a shiver down my spine

"Ha ha you dumb bitch, Im going to shove my foot up your ass if you don't learn how to shut the fuck up."

He put his hands up in surrender "Can we do this more often? Where we talk to each other all night till we fall asleep, and the next morning I either wake up next to you or with you cooking for me?"

My heart skipped a beat I SWEAR. "of course bab-" I was cut off by Yoongi's phone.

"Hello" he greeted "He ain't giving the money? I'm coming right now to settle this down"

Numerous things ran through my mind. I knew Yoongi wasn't a good guy but I'm hoping he hasn't killed anyone.

Yoongi called my name to get me out of my thoughts "Y/n, talk to your grandpa about ending the marriage right now. I want the whole mess ended by today. I gotta go, call me when you're done discussing with your grandpa" He got his jacket and proceeded to walk towards the door

"But your food-" I was cut off again by the door closing.

I can't believe he just shut the door without a goodbye, hug or kiss. WHAT THE FUCK RICHARD. that got me mad, like excuse me if we're something then act like you care about me.

It was later in the day, I cleaned the house and finished my homework. I knew that I had to handle this engagement with granddad or It would become a bigger mess.

I called up his phone

"Oh hello Y/n darling! How are you"

I smiled at my grandpas voice which appeared to be happy

"Hello, I'm alright, Joonies alright as well. I have something to discuss with you but I was hoping if we could meet?"

"Awh, this must be a bummer but I am unfortunately in Japan at the moment. The company has been rising up so i have been quite busy. We can meet up in 2 weeks the least."

"Ah it's alright. I can talk to you on here."

"So what is this about darling"

"You know much I love you and I'd do anything for you. This engagement has got me thinking, I don't feel like it's fair. I know some arranged marriages turn to be great while others land with a divorce file" I took a pause

"what are you trying to say Y/n" granddad said strictly

"I'm trying to say that, this is a forced marriage and I cannot go with it. It has made me unhappy and scared, I feel as if I am too young and still have a lot to experience."

There was a pause and then a long sigh

"Very well, you have embarrassed our family as well as the company. I am disappointed and unhappy with you, with that, I will discuss this later"

"Granddad-" I got cut off for the third time today

Hey bitches, I am your DAD

okokokok lowkey can I die

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHA