S I X T E E N

𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 

𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒

Guess who's back bitches

Wednesday, 1pm.

I was sitting on my bed looking at the closet. Hmm, what shall I wear? Should I dress nicely rather than a sweatshirt and sweats.

I ended up going with a leather jacket, black tank top and tights. I also straightened my hair so it's black long straight hair with some concealer, mascara, also blush. I looked in my mirror and I was impressed, I had cleaned up well.

I looked on my phone and saw that it was 1:50. While I was looking at the time, I also saw that Yoongi sent me a message telling me that he will pick me up at 2:50 because he had some business to take care of. I sent a message back replying that I won't be home so he shouldn't bother coming to my house.

It was 2:30 as I was getting out of my house, I called a taxi to drive me near Hopes cafe. I decided to go check out a book store near the cafe to find a good book to take home.

I checked the time and it was 3:05, "SHIT" I said to myself because I lost track of time looking at books. I quickly ran out of the store and ran to Hopes Cafe.

I entered and immediately saw Taehyung sitting there, I felt guilty that I came late.

"I'm so sorry, I lost track of time at a book store" I said out of breath, god damn do I need to work on my stamina. Taehyung looked up at me and smiled, "It's alright, I just came. Please sit down!"

"I got absolute no sleep last night, I was just so excited to meet you and talk to you that I stayed up thinking about that. You're just wonderful" Taehyung looked down blushing. "Uh.. Oh, haha" I scratched my head "I also was very excited" I was lowly while feeling my cheeks burn up.

Taehyung and I talked for a while about school, hobbies and our stories. We were in conversation when Taehyung put my hand in his.

"Y/n, you seem like the best girl to bring home to my parents, you seem like the best girl to call a girlfriend, I know that if you were with other guys, they wouldn't treat you like the princess you are and it breaks my heart, therefore I was wondering if I could call you mine officially" Taehyung said with passion

I was lost for words, I didn't know what to say. I never had any interactions with Taehyung really. All we had were small conversations here and there so it would be odd of him to ask me out all of a sudden.

"Taehyung, I-" I was cut off by someones strong grip on my wrist pulling me up. "What the fuck Taehyung?" Yoongi yelled in anger. "Y/n what the fuck are you doing here? Are you thotimus prime now too?"

I pulled myself out of Yoongi's strong grip "Okay listen here mr pops out of nowhere" I yelled back "Bitch, I told you id be busy what the fuck? How'd you even find me Yoongi?!"

"Alright, don't fucking give me attitude, if I said I had enough power to find you then you better think it too. Also Taehyung, I thought you were baking bro, what the fuck you doing with goody girl, go home n bake fool."

Taehyung looked me up and down before looking up at my eyes and smirking. "Alright Yoongi" Taehyung put his hands up for
surrender "I'll leave you and her alone"

Taehyung walked out of the scene, it was just me and alone with the devil himself, Yoongi.
Yoongi had this bitter look to him, he was disgusted of me. Bitch aint nobody look at me disgustingly, THE FUCK.

"Y/n..." he spoke in a cold tone "I gave you one chance, and one chance only. You are mine and only mine. Stop hanging out with fools, it makes you look desperate"

GUYS, I FORGOT MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD. I GAVE UP BUT LAST NIGHT I TRIED AGAIN AND WELPk I GOT. IM SO MF SORRY AND SO THANKFUL. YALL LIKE "2 mOnThS" ON MY LAST CHAPTER AND LIKE "update bitch" AND YO BITCH BACK N SHE UPDATING WASSUP.

ALSO SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT WACK ASS CHAPTER, DW NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOOD HOPEFULLY