S E V E N

𝒞𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 '𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓂𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹

 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓈

Yoongi pov

I don't know if it was a good idea asking if she wants a hit. I was used to asking people if they want any hits because the only people I hang out is with stoners.

Maybe it was a bad idea bringing her over to my house, a good girl like her shouldn't be hanging with guys like me.

Whatever, maybe she can bring some good into my shitty life anyways. She seems like to much of an interesting girl to let go so fast.

Y/n pov

He asked if I wanted to try some, and I'm not sure why I said sure. I've always been against drugs so that was the sudden change

Seeing Yoongi's physical features makes me so hypnotized. His lips, his blonde hair. How he has cut across his cheek, all just intrigues me. The facial feature which lures me in, is his eyes.

Something about those eyes, he has a twinkle in them. Someones eyes have never attracted me so much. His eyes just make me want to keep staring at him. When he looks at me, it looks so dark, so cold. I feel as if he's looking right through me.

"Want to keep looking at me or what" he spoke to me quickly zoning me out of my thoughts.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, i was thinking about something" i glanced at him

He took a quick hit from the bong and passed it to me.

I was hesitant about taking a hit, its my first time. I've never done something out of my comfort zone or something illegal. It was all new to me.

"Stop wasting so much time and quickly take it baby girl"

I was about to say no, but then I
glanced up at him. He was looking at me with those same cold dark eyes. Those eyes making me want to rebel, and do things out of my comfort zone.

I put my mouth on the mouthpiece. My lips were on the inside of the mouthpiece and the rim of the mouthpiece was pressed against the area around my mouth to make sure there aren't any gaps so the smoke doesn't escape.

When I sucked in all the smoke from my mouth, I started coughing. It had an after taste of something burnt.

Yoongi laughed when he saw me coughing "You were a virgin smoker weren't you, well baby right now you're a virgin to everything but soon you won't be" he shot a wink at me.