T W E N T Y

𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔

Hi bitches

Unedited

Y/n pov

Friday, 6:00pm

I checked my phone noticing it was 6:00pm on the Friday I dreaded about. For the past few days it drove me insane thinking about this day to arrive, and woohoo its here! I was not at all excited to meet my future spouse.

Unknown -

Hey Y/n, I was sent from Mr. Kim to dress you up for tonights event.

Y/n -

oh okay. Whats your name?

Unknown -

Sorry! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Andrea. I'll be at your house in ten minutes, I can't wait to dress you up and make you feel like a confident woman!

Friday, 8:00pm

Andrea made me look GOOOOD. I looked in the mirror to see that my hair had big hollywood waves in it. She did my makeup to make me look fierce, she did a cut crease and paired it with winged eyeliner and falsies. I had a nude shade of lipstick on as well.

I was also wearing the dress granddad chose for me. It was a red lace mermaid dress which hugged my curves very well. I can't deny that I look like a 5 star meal and that I genuinely felt confident in my skin.

I had thanked Andrea for all the hard work she put into me for tonights event.

I knew that I felt confident in my appearance but I was still afraid to meet my future spouse. I despised of how my mom is letting me get engaged to a total stranger. It was foolish and unnecessary in my eyes.

I went in Joonies room to see if he was okay and dressed. I opened the door to see a total mess, it looked like his room went through a hurricane. I then saw Joonie sitting with his knees up to his chest, crying.

It made me feel upset, he didn't deserve this. He had a life ahead of him with a man hes in love with.

I crouched down and touched his hand, he looked up at me with swollen eyes and tears streaming down his face. He looked like a mess.

"Joonie.." I whispered "Are you alright"

"Do I look okay y/n?" He let out "Everythings going down the drain. I finally found someone who I'm in love with, my soulmate. I chased after Jin for years to notice me, and when he finally noticed me, it was so rewarding. He's all that I can ask for, he's my best friend. How do I tell him that I'm getting engaged?

It's going to hurt him so much, It's going to tear me apart. I can't let him go y/n" he broke down crying. I couldn't see him like this, I decided to pull him into a big hug so he could have a shoulder to cry on. "We'll find a way to prevent this Joonie, we will" I convinced him.

3rd pov

8:30, Castello di Vicarello

Y/n and Joonie walk into the hall to meet with their parents and granddad. The both of them hugged and greeted their parents, granddad and distant relatives. Their granddad pulls the two aside.

"I have some bad news you two" y/n's granddad had a sorrowful look in his eyes "Namjoon, we had to cancel the engagement for you, I apologize" Namjoon's eyes brightened. "As for y/n, your engagement is still going and I'm going to introduce you two tonight!"

Y/n looked over to Joonie to see a smile on his face but it suddenly turned into a look of pity once he looked at y/n.

It was now later in the evening, "Oh they arrived! Come on Y/n lets introduce you to your future in laws!"

Y/n was behind her granddad the whole time walking to meet her future in laws. "Y/n sweety don't be shy" she stood next to her granddad to meet her in laws. So many thoughts ran through her brain.

Her future mother in law was incredibly beautiful, she had such youthful skin. I wonder if it feels like a babies butt thought y/n. Her father in law also looked very young. They were both a very put together couple.

"Hello, i'm Kim Y/n" she greeted to them. Her mother in law had smiled "It'll be Park Y/n soon!" she laughed to her husband. "Oh yeah, wheres Jimin" she asked while looking around for him "don't worry, he forgot something in the car, he'll be here any minute" spoke Mr Park.

They all chatted for another couple minutes until Mrs. Park looked up to see her son coming their way "Well here he comes" everyones attention went to Jimin walking their way except y/n's, She stood quiet, and nervously played with her hands.

Jimin stood next to his mother and father confidently, "How are you Mr.Kim" he spoke out. His voice caught y/n's attention, she looked up to see him. Her eyes widened due to her remembering that he had an encounter with Jimin at the party . Jimin smiled,

"Hello Y/n, its pleasure to finally meet you" he picked up her hand and kissed it.

UH YEAH THAT WAS A LONG CHAPTER FOR ME TO WRITE, IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 HOURS. OKAY BOIZ, THERES SO MUCH TEA TO COME AND LITERALLY I GOT MY NOTEBOOK AND MADE A BRAINSTORMING WEB AND I FINALLY HAVE A PLAN FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS SO LIKE, ESKEETIT.