Chapter 7

Third POV 

The graduated genin teams are slowly getting picked up by their sensei's. Team 8 and 10 have already left. In fact, most of the class is empty. Naruto, Menma, and Sasuke are mentally chatting but on the outside, Naruto is picking his teeth with an annoyed expression while Menma twiddles his thumbs. Sasuke is brooding as Sakura stares at him with heart eyes. Now, even though Menma wasn't showing anything outwardly, on the inside he was getting impatient about the wait.  

'They better get here soon or there will be hell to pay!'

"Jeez Menma, calm your tits." 

'I'M A GUY NOT A GIRL!'

"Could've fooled me with how you act in front of everyone.~"

'Oooo, kit he has a point there.'

"Oi teme! Don't make fun of my brother! I mean I know he's sexually confused but you shouldn't mention it in front of him!"

'NII-SAN!' 

Menma pouts as the other three chuckles and snickers at his misfortune. It's not his fault he acts like that. It was all so he could keep up appearances. He's the manliest man in this classroom! He got a six-pack and everything! Though Menma should've blocked the link because he accidentally sent an image of him flexing in the mirror once. Sasuke blushes inwardly and outwardly at the cuteness. Naruto and Kurama making choking noises like they're dying. Yelling about their brain cells being destroyed.   The students were confused as they see the three boys go through different expressions. Hell, they even saw the Sasuke Uchiha blush. Though a certain pink-haired girl thought that he was blushing at her since she was so "beautiful".

 However before anyone could comment on the boys' strange behavior, they hear what sounds like a stampede coming towards the classroom. The door slams open to a woman with bright red hair that's waving around in nine parts. Her scowl deep and her clothes consist of dark red pants with a dark yellow shirt underneath a green Jounin vest. Beside her was a man with silver anti-gravity hair who's wearing a mask on the bottom part of his face while his left eye was cover by his headband. He wears black Anbu pants with a black shirt underneath a green Jounin vest. He was nervously chuckling while sheepishly rubbing the back of his head that was full of bumps. Possibly from the woman hitting him. The woman huffs and yells in the class;

"Team 7 let's go to the roof!"

Naruto grumbles but rushes over to the cyclops-looking man, along with his other teammates. Menma follows slowly but he flinches when the cyclops looks in his direction. No one notices how he glares heatedly at our kitsune...

~TimeSkip

"Okay guys, let's introduce ourselves." The red-headed woman announced to the group. They're all currently on the roof of the academy. The two Sensei are facing the children as they face them. To their far left is Sakura with Sasuke being in the middle while Menma and Naruto are to their far-right sitting close together.   "Why don't you two go first? Y'all seem suspicious." Sakura replied. Inwardly the three boys are sighing and facepalming at her stupidity. The same could be said for their two Sensei.

"Very well I guess it's only fair. My name is Kushina UzuKaze. I like ramen, my sons, the sunrise, and cooking. I dislike abandonment, waiting, liars, and how long it takes to wait for ramen. My hobbies are cooking and taking care of my family. My dream is for my son to fulfill his dreams."

Naruto scoffs while mentally screaming hypocrite. Sasuke and Menma slightly glare at how she didn't say "sons" in her dreams. Kakashi slightly sighs and goes next.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake . I like some things and dislike some things. However, I hate a certain someone-" No one sees how he sents a quick glare at Menma. "-I have a few hobbies and I have a few dreams." 

Everyone present sweatdropped. They didn't know if they should slap him for such useless information or just leave it be. Fortunately, they choose the latter and stayed quiet. "Alright moving on. You with the pink hair, you start then we move clockwise." Kakashi stated in a bored tone. Sakura huffs before sitting up straight to look professional. 

"My name is Sakura Haruno! What I like is-" She giggles. "-I mean the person I like is-" She giggles some more. "-well my hobbies are-" She blushes as Sasuke flinches in fear. He slightly moves closer to the brothers. "I hate Ino-pig and Naruto-baka! Though my dream is to be-" She squeals, giggles, and blushes all at the same time. Their Sensei sigh, already knowing that they have a useless fangirl on their team.  

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't like anything though I hate everything. I have my hobbies. My dream- no ambition is to kill a certain someone and restoring my clan." 

'That...was the most emo shit I've ever heard.'

"Shut it furball."  

"It's my turn now! My name is Naruto UzuKaze! I love ramen, animals, and my brother! I hate how you wait 5 minutes for ramen and my little brother hurt! My hobbies are eating ramen, watching my brother, and watching the sunset! My dream is to become Hokage so everyone can acknowledge me!" 

'Damn can you get any louder? My ears are bleeding from you being a banshee. I thought that was pinkie's job.' 

"Shut the hell up in there before I kick your ass!"

'I dare you to you filthy piece of shi-'

"M-my name is Menma Uzukaze!-" 

'Did you just interrupt me!?' 

" I-i like to get sweets, nii-san, quiet places, and animals. I dislike p-p-people hurting nii-san and not having sweets I guess. My hobbies is...I guess to hang out with nii-san. My dream is to help nii-san with his dream and I guess my other teammates."   

Kurama pouts in the back of Menma's mind. Grumbling about how humans are rude. The boys ignore him at the moment to hear what their Sensei have to say. Apparently, they have to take a test tomorrow to become real genin. The boys already knew this but they still acted surprise, however, their ears nearly bled because of the fangirl. When they were dismissed, the raven left with the banshee following. The kitsune was left being dragged by the tomato towards home while he glares at the banshee from behind. The scorpion was left glaring at the tomato who drags the kitsune while the cyclops glares at the kitsune.   

This would surely be the most dysfunctional team.