Chapter 6

Naruto POV 

Waking up, I glare out the window because of how the sunlight keeps getting on my face. Woke up from a great dream about me being the ramen king....stupid fucking sun.

Getting up, I look over at the desk on the other side of my room to see the headband. I grin in pride but it fades when I see the Scorpion scroll beside it. I still haven't tried to open it after that day. I'll try to after meeting my team but for now, I have to get ready. Hurriedly putting on my hideous jumpsuit and snatch the headband off the desk. 

For a second, I stop to admire it. The smooth metal piece with the craving of the leaf and a soft black cotton cloth.  It was amusing to see Iruka-sensei look in disbelief when I actually passed. It was hilarious but the happy feeling soon disappeared when I saw Minato and Kushina compliment Menma. Just remembering it, makes me pissed off. If only I could slowly but surely break them and-

"NII-SAN HURRY UP! WE'RE ALREADY LATE!"

Oh shit, that ain't good. "COMING MEME!" Quickly putting on the headband, I rush downstairs as both me and MeMe rush out the front door.  

~TimeSkip~

I don't know what happened. All I wanted was to have a decent day where no one would bother me however I believe Kami just fucking hates me. The day started horrible so I should've been ready for anything to happen. Should've been cautious because as always, whenever my day starts horrible, it will only get worse. And things just got a whole lot worse and I'm not ready for this.

By this, I mean me and Sasuke KISSING! MY MOUTH HAS BEEN VIOLATED! I'VE BEEN SEXUALLY HARASSED BY A DUCK! Whoever pushed me into him, I'm killing them. Make them suffer a slow agonizing death. Especially since I saw Menma flinch when our lips connected and his eyes held sadness.......Oh yeah the bastard who pushed me is going to die.

"NARUTOOOOO!"

But first, I need to deal with the Teme's fangirls.

Third POV 

Menma is putting an ice pack on Naruto as he sits at his desk with a pout. Small bruises covered his arms and stomach with a bump on his head. Mentally Naruto is raging in the link and going into...gory details of how he's going to make the fangirls suffer. Kurama is joining in on the scheme and is helping with planning while Menma is trying to stop a massacre. Sasuke.... was encouraging it since he didn't want to deal with his fanbase anymore. 

'Oi, gaki's stop talking for a second and listen. I think this important.'

Sure enough, Iruka-sensei was giving out the team information. They listened closely and waited for their name. Anxiety eating away at them as they hope they got on the same team together. 

"....Team 7 will have Naruto UzuKaze, Sakura Haruno-" To keep appearances, Naruto jumped up in joy while Sakura became dejected. Iruka gains an irk mark before continuing.  

"-Sasuke Uchiha-" Iruka gain a second irk mark when the two switch roles but tried to ignore it. 

"-Also due to some arrangements of the Fourth wanting to keep some people together since one of them begged for it, Menma UzuKaze will be the extra member in the team. Since this team has too many members, they will get two Sensei. They're going to be Kakashi Hatake and Kushina UzuKaze."

Naruto grins and hugs Menma. Menma laughs with a bright smile. Discreetly Sasuke was smiling hearing the arrangements and seeing Menma smile. In the back, Sakura is bragging to Ino about being in his team. Other students are grumbling about how lucky those four are getting famous and elite people to train them. On the outside, Naruto is yelling and bragging but on the inside, he's fuming and uncomfortable. 

{Great...I have Kushina as my Sensei. Things are going to become troublesome.}

----------------------

A/N: Hello my beautiful readers! I just wanted to let you guys know about the update schedule. Now I don't have one but whenever I do update either this story or the "Neglected Then Protected" then a day or two afterward, the other story would be updated. If a time comes where one of these stories has updated but the latter hasn't for 3+ days then it means that I'm still working on the chapter or is busy with other things. 

That's all I wanted to say and let me know how you guys feel about my stories. Bye, bye! ^^