Chapter 8

Third POV

"All of you...SHOULD QUIT BEING SHINOBI'S!" Kakashi yelled towards the children in front of him. Kushina was standing beside him with a stern expression but her eyes would soften slightly whenever they land on her sons. The children were all around three stomps on the ground. Naruto was tied to one with Sakura tied to another. Menma and Sasuke were on the ground sitting in front of the two.  

^Rewind_Few Hours^

It was the day after the genins meeting their Sensei's and now they're all going to be tested by them. Naruto and Menma woke up at 5, made a small breakfast then headed over towards the training grounds. Since it was so early in the morning Naruto was in a foul mood and Menma was agitated so the walk towards the training grounds was a quiet one. When they got there Sakura's hair was shit and she looked ready to drop. Sasuke was agitated as well so he was far away from the others- mainly Sakura but was still close enough so he could hear them. 

The boys were used to waking up at this time so they weren't that tired. They all sat around waiting for their Sensei's while Sakura passes out near a tree. Snoring like a bear- no she would put bears to shame with how loud she is. Naruto was ready to throw her into a river but was stopped by Menma- sadly. An hour and a half passed before Kushina came rushing in. She apologized repeatedly for being late since she wasn't used to waking up so early anymore. The woman was forgiven- for the most part but they had to wait an extra 45 minutes for Kakashi. 

By the time he came, everyone was angry. Kushina took some time to beat the cyclops into a bloody pulp- which no one had any sympathy for, before starting the test.  "Alright everyone, we're going to be doing the bell test. For this to work you must take a bell from us before the timer sets at noon," explained Kakashi as he holds up three bells. He gives one to Kushina before taking the other two and tying them around his waist. "Failure to get a bell will result in you going back to the academy." Cries of outrage came from the genin. Their Sensei simply ignore this as Kushina continues. 

"You can use anything in your power to get these bells. You must come at us with the intent to kill if you want to get them." 

Narutos' eyes gleamed in slight bloodlust. Menma and Kakashi noticed. Kakashi was curious but Menma decided to stop the blonde before things get out of hand.

'Don't you dare Nii-san. You can't go all out.'

"But they said with the intent to kill!" he whined.

"Menma's right Naruto. We have to still play our roles. Do you really want to mess up everything we've been working for just for this test?"

"Fine teme but since we still have to play our pathetic roles..."

Naruto quickly pulls out a kunai before rushing towards Kakashi. The cyclops grabs his wrist, twist it behind the blond's back while holding the back of his shirt to keep him up. "I didn't say start Naruto. However, you came at me with the intent to kill so I guess I'm starting to like you guys." He replied with a closed-eyed smile. Kakashi lets go of Naruto and push him lightly, making the blonde stumble for a second. "Now let's begin, Dattebate!"

Everyone disappears into the forest surrounding them. Expect Naruto and Kakashi for some reason. Menma decided to go after his mother for he definitely didn't want to go to the cyclops. Sasuke was preparing to act like an asshole and wondering how he should approach the situation. No one cared for what Sakura was doing so they let it be. However, they were wondering what Naruto was doing. They could faintly hear his voice since he was screaming but it was unclear.

Menma was about to contact the blonde until a loud girly scream/screech came through the mental link. The sound of it had Kurama dying from laughter as the boys try to hold theirs in.