A/N

{Oct 14, 2021}
Announcement
:

After not updating this story in years, I can safely say that I'm disappointed. Disappointed in not only how this story went but also in the readers. When I adopted this story, I wanted to make it into something great. Something that I can look back on and think, "Wow! I really did that! I turned something that wasn't too good into something that can make people want to go back and re-read. To have people go to other Naruto stories, go into the comments and mention my name in awe for what I created." Instead this story as well as "Neglected then Protected" became a joke. They became crack stories with little to no development.

The readers, you, have blown up my devices asking for updates. I have stated in not only my community messages but also the "Whirlwinds of Myself" - which is a place where I trying to make it a habit of putting in announcements, what I'm trying to do with all my stories. I hate how these stories came to be! It makes me cringe which in turn makes me not want to look at them. However, I know that many of you want this disappointment to continue. I'm working on it with my brother but patience is needed. I graduated high school, had to move to another state while dealing with my family needing my help on editing + designing. The brother who's helping me might have Covid so we're waiting on the test results. The fact that I had to make another A/N - which I hate doing btw, only makes me want to stop writing which I don't want to do.

Allow me to turn this story into the vision I saw back when I first got it, then the sooner we can get back on track. I will delete this once all chapters have been rewritten but until then, wait. I'm working on it.