breaking up tweets ♡

BECAUSE TWITTER HAS A LIMIT WITH THE TEXT THEY WROTE IT ON NOTES AND POSTED IT.

Brandon:
"guys today has not been a good day. I'm trying to keep my head up but it's been hard since me and (y/n) are no longer together. when you give your heart to someone you either expect two things. one, for that person to keep it for all eternity or two, someone to rip it apart. what I'm trying to say is (y/n) and I called it quits because things didn't work out. We didn't see eye to eye with everything. So that's it, I wish her the very best."

ZION:
"just by thinking of what I'm typing is making puts me to tears. in being in a relationship with one person — it takes commitment and patience. which is something I need to learn. the both of us. things between (y/n) and I seemed to crash down. I don't wish dirt upon her, I hope that she finds someone better."

EDWIN:
I've decided to come clean with the truth. Yes, I did cheat and I should've known better to just cut the toxic relationship off. We both didn't have feelings for each other. I screwed up guys and I am ashamed of my decision. I hope you all can forgive me, I hope (y/n) can forgive me."

AUSTIN:
"honestly something's in life weren't meant to be. we've rushed through things because of lust and that's not the way to go. I've learned a lot in my previous relationship and I still have a lot to learn. I hope you guys can understand and I wish the best for (y/n)."

NICK:
"all I can say is somethings weren't meant to last. I've been so focused on my music, (y/n) and my relationship didn't seem to fit. I've been doing my own thing and it seemed as if we weren't moving forward together. I hope you all can understand and I still love (y/n)."