Chapter 3

Dave' s P. O. V

I'm here at my mansion, watching TV at the living room. When someone knock on the door. Tumayo na ako at pinagbuksan yung kumatok. And to my surprise.

"Surprise!!"they said in chorus.

"Bakit hindi nyo sinabi na darating kayo?"tanong ko habang nakikipagbeso sa kanilang lahat.

"Para suprisahin ka anak"my dad said. They planned this huh?

"Surprise Tito!I miss you!"the little boy said and hug me so tight.

"Wow! I miss you too, Zyre"i said and kiss him at the right chick.

"Hello you there old brother!"the pretty woman said in energetic.

"Oh?Your here too?"biro kong tanong sa bibo naming bunsong kapatid na babae

"Why? you don't like to see my pretty face?"she said in a low tone.

"Of course not, lil sister"

"Hey older brother!Can we go inside?"naiinip na tanong nya.

"Hahaha Let's go?" sabi ko at niluwagan ang pagkakabukas ng pintuan.

"Yeah, Yeah" she said and enter the house and sit in the soffa

"Are you guys hungry? You guys look tired" tanong ko sakanila ng makita silang umupo sa soffa at mukang pagod na pagod

"Yes Tito!"

"Sakto kanina nagbake ako ng cake for dessert. Want?" i suggest

"Sure!" they said

Zei's P O V

I'm here at our house with Kuya. We're watching movie, later on someone's callingg...

I answer the call "Hello? "

"Hello Zei! "  familiar voice said

"Is this Niza!?" I asked with my full of excitement

"Yeah this me. You're beautiful friend from america!" She exclaimed. Napailing ako sa kaenergetic nya.

Niza is my friend. I met her in America when We've go there for vacation with my parents. And they are our neighbours. She's jolly energetic sexy with angelic face.

"Oh. Why you call? And your no. Is new" I said.

"Yeah my friend. I'm here na kase in the Philippines!" Sabi nya na nagpatanga sa akin.

"WHAT!?" Gulat kong tanong.

"Little princess are you alright? " kuya's said with worry look.

"Yes kuya" I answered. Hindi sya sumagot at pinagpatuloy na lamang ang panunuod ng tv

"Oh yeah?" Tanong ni Niza.

"Kailan pa?----I mean when? Why you didn't say anything that your coming home? I've fench you in the airport"

"I'm not lonely naman. I'm with my parents and my sister"

"Oh you speaking tagalog?"

"Yes but I'm still learning. You know I didn't leave here I'm born in korea and leave in America in five years and my mom and dad didn't teach me how to speak tagalog. So my brother teaching me with my sister." She said with a low voice when she said her sister. I wonder why.

"When we will meet? I'm excited to see you" nakangiti kong sabi sa kanya.

"Me too.  Tomorrow you free? " excited ding tanong nya.