Chapter 5

Hope you like thiz ud ♡

Happy reading!

Nathalie's PoV

"Shit! T*nga kaba!? Tinitignan mo ba yung dinadaanan mo!? Ha!?"

"Hoy langya ka! hindi mo rin ako mababanga kung hindi karin tumitingin sa dinadaanan mo!"

"Maka hoy ka kala mo kung sino ka! You don't know me Nerdy! Panget!"

"Makapanget ka! E pangit din ng ugali mo!"

"What the Hell!? What did you s--!"

"You look gorgeous in you white dress. Your perfect in my eyes"

Bigla akong napabangon sa kinahihigaan ko. I wake up sweating and gasping some air, it's just like I run to marathon.

'Panaginip'

I look at beside me where Zyre sleeping. I stay a couple of minutes before I decide to go to bathroom and do my routine.

After doing my routines  I went to the kitchen and I saw manang cooking for our breakfast.

"Good Morning manang" I said and help her cooking.

"Good morning din Bella" balik na bati nito.

I get the knife to start cutting ingredients but my cellphone suddenly rang. I get my cellphone and answer the call without reading who's calling.

"Hello who's this?" I ask.

"Nathalie this is me Zeeryx. Did you forgot your hansome boyfriend?" The caller said make me smile.

"Of course not. I did mean to forgot you I just didn't read who's calling" I explained

Zeeryx is my boyfriend in America. Nakilala ko sya sa park na pinagiistayan ko para magpahangin. He's good man I met in America. He's sweet, caring, kind, gentleman and of course hansome hot sexy boyfriend.

"Is that so? Ahm have you eaten?"

"No. We'll just cook and eat after. Actually I just woke up. How about you?"

"I finished eating. How's Zryre?"
He ask.

"Still sleeping" I answered before I sat at stool in the island counter

"Okay. Nathalie can you go outside? And open the door?" He request make me confused.

"Why?" Kunot nuong tanong ko pero sumunod ako.

"Just do it"

When I open the door I'm shocked nang makita ko kung sino ang nasa labas ng pinto at malaki ang ngiti sa kanyang labi.

"Surprise!!" He exclaimed with wide smile in his face.

"Zeeryx! How? Why?" I confused ask. I can't believe that he's here in front me.

"Mommy?Who's that?" Tawag ng anak kong si Zyre na kakababa lang ng hagdan. "Daddy Ryx!!"

Napangiti ako ng masayang sinugod ng yakap ni Zyre si Zeeryx. Kahit hindi nya ito totoong tatay. Zyre is logging to have father and thanks to Zeeryx that he stand to be a good father to him even his not flesh. He act and gives the  love and obligation of a father to their children.

"I'm happy to see you! Are here for vacation? " Zyre ask happily.

"Yes baby, I missed you so much. So I travel from America to Philippines and thank you for Tita Bethriz she gave your address so I'm here in front of you" He explain before he kiss Zyre's chicks