One

The crowd were screaming their hearts out when Jiyong appeared on stage. It was his 5th concert in just the span of six years in the music industry. He made a name for himself and became the top recording artist of his country and even created his impact around the world. 

The concert lasted for two hours and he felt the support of his fans all throughout the show. 

"Ready for the after party?" His manager told him while walking towards his van to leave the concert venue. 

He just smiled. 

"You're wearing that shoes again." His manager noticed. 

"It's my lucky charm." 

"Yeah. I know. A first gift from a fan whom you weren't able to have the chance meeting." His manager stated. "Very sentimental."

"Am I?" He chuckled. 

His manager shrugged, opening the door so he can enter his van. "Enjoy the night. You deserve all this." He tapped his arm and closed the door before taking the front seat. 

*********************

...Joo Yeon...

"Hey." Jiyong took the call after putting on a comfortable white shirt. 

He just got home from the after party. He decided to leave early so he can still manage to rest longer for another hectic schedule the next day.

"Where are you? Party's not over yet?" She sounded a little tipsy. 

"I left early since I have another schedule tomorrow."

"Too bad. You promised you'll tour me around your new studio. I thought tonight's a good chance to do that."

"Maybe next time. You probably already have taken too much alcohol."

She chuckled. "It's still within my limit."

"I'll call your manager to stop you from drinking more. I'm sure you also have work to accomplish tomorrow."

"Shh!" She hushed him. "Why don't you stop me instead?"

He laughed lightheartedly. "You're drunk. Go home."

"I hate you Jiyong Kwon. You know I like you but you're always playing hard to get."

"That's it. I'm calling your manager now. Your talking gibberish." 

He didn't get any answer from the other line. 

"She's really crazy." He smiled after seeing she hung up on her.