Three

"Sang-hyun? Is that you?" 

Sang-hyun looked behind him and was shocked to see Jiyong's mom. "Eomeoni?" 

"It's really you. Our little boy." Mrs. Kwon stated while cupping his cheeks with her hands. "I've longed to see you and your sister again. I tried to find you in the city after I became well but I failed."

"Eomeoni, what are you doing here?"

"Jiyong bought a land here. He said I need to have a place away from the city so I can stay healthy. They just finished furnishing the house last month."

Sang-hyun just smiled at her. 

"Where's your sister?"

"I'm sorry, Eomeoni. I can't tell you. I gave my promise to Noona."

The old lady sighed. 

"You know our circumstances now, Eomeoni."

"The more that I'm feeling guilty, my son. You and Dara are both like my children. I know the reason behind why she decided to leave Jiyong."

"It's all in the past now."

"But all these memories still hunts me." Her hands slowly slipped down. She played with her fingers while her head looked at the cemented surface. 

Sang-hyun rubbed her arm to make her feel better. "You've done nothing wrong, Eomeoni. Noona decided to act upon the situation because she knew it's the best for all of us."

"I feel selfish for keeping everything from Jiyong and for doing nothing even if I know that Dara's image was tainted in Jiyong's memory because of what she did."

"Don't feel bad, Eomeoni."

"Sang-hyun, let me visit you and your sister. I promise I won't tell Jiyong about this." She looked at him, eyes full of sincerity.

"Eomeoni..." Sang-hyun hesitated. 

"Jiyong won't come here to visit. He's too busy to do that. He wouldn't know. I promise."

Sang-hyun took a deep breath and sighed. 

"Please grant your Eomeoni's small wish. I'm old and I don't know how much longer I'll live. Sang-hyun?" 

"Alright. I will let you see Noona."

Mrs. Kwon's face brightened up. "Thank you, my little boy."

He chuckled. "I'm a grown up man now, Eomeoni."

She smiled. "I can see that." She lovingly nodded.