Diagon Alley

The loud crash of the door had awoken the other occupants of the house as well it seemed. Vernon was walking down the stairs with a gun but he was definitely scared beyond belief.

"Wh-who-s the-there?"

"Sorry bout that." The shadow said and stepped into the light. He was a large man with a long curly beard. He was a giant compared to you.

The man put the door back in its place before walking farther into the room.

"Ge-get o-out" Vernon said trying to remain calm.

"Oh dry up Dursley ya prune."

The man then twisted the barrel of the gun upward just as Vernon shot. A hole was left where ceiling had been.

The man then turned to Dudley.

"Blimey Harry. I haven't seen you since you and your sister were babies. My how you've grown. A bit more in the middle for you if you don't mind me saying Harry."

"I'm no-o-ot Harry." Dudley stuttered.

Before you could stop him, Harry came out of the hiding spot.

"I-I am." He said.

"Of course ye are. Where's yer sister?"

You took a deep breath and stepped out of the hiding spot as well.

"I'm here."

The man nodded. "Here. Got something for the both of ya. Fraid I might have sat on it at some point. But I imagine it will taste just fine all the same."

The man then proceeded to hand you a box. When you opened it inside was a cake that said

"Happee Birthdae Harry and (Y/n)"

Your eyes filled up with tears and a small sob escaped your lips. In just five minutes this man has shown you more care and affection than you have ever received in your entire life.

You ran up to him, hugging him as tightly as you could.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

The man pat your head with warm affection as tears rolled down your face.

"Now now dear nothin' ter be cryin' bout."

You nodded stepping back slightly.

"Excuse me. But who are you?"

"Rubeus Hagrid. Keeper of keys and ground at Hogwarts. But I'm sure you both know all there is to know about Hogwarts."

"Sorry but no." Said Harry and you shook your head in agreement.

They began to talk as you began to look at the Dursleys, who were pale with fear. That is, you were looking at them until

"A car crash?! Kill Lily an James Potter?!" Hagrid yelled.

"Are you saying that's not how our parents died?" You asked.

"Can' say. Not my place to say abou how your parents died."

While that irked you, you were more upset about how your Aunt and Uncle lied about how your parents died.

The conversation took another turn.