Run!

"Hey shhh, it's just me." I sighed in relief as he let me go. "What are they doing here?" I asked, blushing as I felt Micha grab my hand and pull me away from the scene. "Hello, mind telling me what James is doing here and who that other guy is?" Micha huffed in frustration. "I have no idea. However the other guy is Harper. He's basically second in command around here. So if anything were to happen to James, Harper would take over." Just as our little grey house came into sight a sudden light was flashed in our eyes "Hey! Stop right there!" a man yelled out.

 He looked older than a teenager and was dressed in a security outfit. "Shit we have to go now." Micha whispered in my ear. He then began pulling away hastily from the security guards that were now multiplying in number. "I have a plan." Micha said as we kept running. Soon we ran into a large black rose brush maze, and began turning quickly around sharp corners, and eventually lost the guards.We both stopped running when we reached a dead end. Both of us were red faced, sweaty,and out of breath. "Jesus Christ, Why the hell were they chasing us?!?" I asked between breathes."Because we're out past curfew, while breaking a bunch of rules" Micha stated plainly. "So...what now?" I asked curiously, Micha stood up after catching his breath. "You're going to have to come with me."  He said as he began to make his way out of the maze. I quickly followed behind as we began making quick twists and turns to avoid any officers nearby.

 Once we were out of the maze, Micha grabbed my arm and began to drag me towards the school. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "We have to delete the video of us from this afternoon so we dont get caught, they still don't know our faces yet." My eyes widened as he pulled out a key chain with a billion keys on it and began to unlock the door. 'He's definitely done this before' I thought to myself. When the door finally unlocked he put the key back into his pocket. "Welp, I need you to guard the door and wait for me here." My heart stared to race at the thought of being alone, a part of me knew that something bad was going to happen. "I'll be on the third floor, if you need my help....I don't know....just yell I guess?" 'gee that helps' I thought to myself as he ran inside. 

As I was leaning against the door I began to close my eyes, exhausted from running so much. After a couple minutes of waiting, I heard a crash from inside. I quickly opened my eyes and jerked my head up towards where I heard the noise. My mind started racing with thoughts 'What was that? Is Micha hurt? Is he pulling a prank on me?' I decided that sitting here worrying wasn't the best plan, although investigating wasn't the best idea either, Micha could be hurt though. I looked out the doors to see if anyone was there. When I saw no one, I began to slowly make my way to where I heard the crash from. I slowly approached the door that seemed to have a noise coming from it. I opened the door to find James sitting in the desk with a small needle he was twirling in his fingers....

BUM BUM BUMM.......comment what you think will happen next! Also I can't thank my friend Ty enough for helping me with this story by editing, she really gives the characters life! Anyways thanks for reading and have a fantabulous day👑