Navigate

Michas POV

I sat deep in the woods where only a few people knew of it since it was oneof the more hidden parts of the woods. I sat on the pine covered ground next to a rushing waterfall. 'What even is my purpose? I wasn't meant to stay on earth...now I'm here and nothing good has come out of it. Why?'  I thought to myself. Of course there was no answer, there was never an answer. There wasn't one when I was alive either. I would hardly call it living anyway. I couldn't be anything I wanted to be and I felt useless...who am I if I'm not me? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps. I quickly hid behind a large rock and listened closely. "I think this is just a wild goose chase. I mean he wants us to find two children in the woods who are more than likely dead by now." The man said in which another responded. " I know but I don't think we actually have a choice until we find them or their corpses. " I heard them walk away when I came out and decided to go back to the shelter since it looked like a storm was coming and I wasn't going to risk getting caught. I knew who the two "children" were, I rolled my eyes at the thought that they could ever find where we were.

Tyannas POV

James slowly pulled the blade from my hand as I cringe in pain holding my screams inside. He then tilted the chair backwards and got dangerously close to my face. "Tyanna...sweetie, I know we had a deal but you really aren't cooperating." He said in a sickenly sweet voice that still melted my heart. I looked away from him as I started crying. "You wouldn't have to be in pain if you would have told me where the two got off to. Besides I have people looking for them right now." I looked back to him. " I'm protecting my friends I would rather watch you die like a dog! "

James looked at me with a bored expression and rolled his eyes. He backed away letting the chair sit as he sliced my hair with the bloodied knife. "You really are useless....." My heart cracked from his words. He took my restraints off and stood me up. "If I ever see you back here again you won't look as good as you do now." I nodded. I walked out of the room with him leading me to the woods. I watched his feet hit the ground while I thought of a thousand different ways to kill him....I couldn't do it though not to him at least. 

I died at a very young age an hour after birth to be precise. My mother had died giving birth, sometimes I think her death was my fault, I've never seen her or met her though. A man had kept me and James together and safe since we had died on the same day and we weren't exactly suitable to live in the middle since it was too dangerous. The man had trained us to defend our selves against these creatures that came out of the dark. The man had said they were made of everything evil. Sin, death, tar, and they lurk in the shadows litterally and in your mind tempting you to fall into hell. On our 15th birthday the man gave us a decision to go to earth as an angel or stay in heaven solely to protect everything living whether its good or evil. I chose to stay in heaven with the man, James wanted the mans power. He wanted dominion over everything as he had. James begged and tried to prove himself worthy of this power. The next year he had released hell on all. In other words this was the first time sin had entered heaven. No one really knew why he had done what he had done, some thought it was out of jealousy, others thought he was Lucifers son. 

The man had banished James to hell. That is until he returned of course. We made a deal that he could exist in the middle as long as he needed as long as he didn't hurt anyone. Little did I know that he was plotting to kill the man and take his place. I had gathered a small army called the black parade but by the time we arrived he was dead and James was gone. The sky wept with tears that day over the earth. James was going to kill the people in the parade so I hid them deep in the woods of the middle. I showed James the prophecy of a young woman who was to take the mans place and serve as God. James let me and the parade be as long as I gave him information on the woman when she was present.

(THIS BOOK SUCKS)