Call it off

I opened the door to find James sitting in the desk with a small needle he was twirling in his fingers.

"Oh hello my dear Echo." He said with a menacing smile. I could tell that I was completely fucked. " Now, what do you think you're doing here? Didn't I tell you that there would be consequences for you being out past curfew? " He spoke surprisingly calm as he stood up and began to walk closer to me. "Not to mention I saw you and your little 'friend' by the fence.' He spat walking a little faster. 'yep I'm defenetly fucked...'

" MICHA! " I yelled. "MICHA HELP!!!" I screamed running towards the exit. I was unsuccessful in getting him as I felt James grab my arm with a tight grip and I was soon pushed onto the floor with my hands behind my back.

" Let the fuck go of her right now! " Micha fumed with anger as he burst through the door. James chuckled lowly. "Oh would you look at that, it's your little boyfriend here to save you." James whispered into my ear tightening his grip on my arms, making tears slip from my eyes.

" Did you fucking hear me, I said let. go. of. her. you. bitch. " Micha said with venom in his voice as he took a step forward. "Take one more step and I will do it." James said with a warning tone. I had just realized that he was holding the needle dangerously close to my neck. At this point I was crying so much my vision was blurry with tears.

"Aww, your pretty little girlfriend is crying, and she should be, because this needle will put her in unimaginable pain and she'll be far worse than dead." He spoke with an evil smirk plastered on his face. "What the hell do you want?" Micha asked disgusted. " You know what I want! Call off your resistance, and I want your pin, there is no point to it. You're harming innocent children and bringing the downfall of the universe as we know it. " he yelled piercing my skin. I struggled against his grip as he pushed me back to the ground roughly. I felt a snap in my wrist and cried out in pain.

"Oh please, I could have done worse!" He sneered and pushed harder on my now broken wrist. "Give it to me now!" James screamed. I saw Micha glance behind James and smirk. " How about.....no? " I heard a loud thud and next thing I knew James let go of me and fell down beside me. At that moment I blacked out.