Chapter 33

Ezekiel:

Hindi ko alam. Kong ilang sorpresa pa ang gagawin ko just to prove my love to her. Hindi naman sa sinasabi ko na hindi ko nararamdaman ang pagmamahal n'ya.
But this is my way of showing my love for her that even were apart i want her to know that nothing's change she's still the one and I'm willing to wait even if it takes a life time.

What is this Zeke? She ask me with widen eyes.

This is my surprise for you, did you like it?

Are you kidding me? I don't like it! I love it! She's cream. Pero bakit my ganito, i mean there's no special today, nit my birthday, not our monthsaru, not even our anniversary of course 7 months pa lang naman kasi tayo, She giggled.

I just feel of doing this, konte nalang kasi ang araw natin. Ilang araw na lang you'll flying to USA, wala naman akong choice but to obey you na wag sumunod sayo dun'. Kailangan ko talaga maging extra sweet at mag exert ng extra effort ngayon. Do you want to go with me in a short vacation baby?

Ilang araw ba? Kasi tutulongan ko din si mommy sa preparation ng Birthday party ni daddy?

This coming friday, tinaon ko talaga na weekend, para makasama kita ng solo ng tatlong araw. You.Can't say no baby! Pinag paalam na kita kay tito at tita.

Seriously without informing me? E paano pag may lakad pala ako?

I gave her a naughtily grinned.

I ask our friend kong may naisipan na ba kayong gala or kung may naka schedule ba kayongga gagawin, and thanks to them wala pa naman daw, except for Alice she's always pain in the arse. Complaining as always. E kesyo bakit tayo lang daw, bakit hindi sila kasama.

She's always like that, dinaig si mommy. Sa ka OA-han. But i know naman na iniisip n'ya lang ako. Sabi pa nga "Serenity don't Surrender your v-card! Yan lang ang hawak mo para hindi ka iwanan ni Ezekiel"

Damn that woman----
Aawww!! Baby What's that for?

For cursing! Of course i told you 1 cursing word i pinch to your waist. Does it hurt? She aske after while.

Of course...

Ang OA MO!! Hindi naman yun malakas e. She's pretty while rolling her eyes! Nag tanong lataga e hindi din naman maniniwala.

I called the waiter to serve our food. Actually i rent the whole restaurant for her. BAwas nanaman to sa ipin ko ang mahal pa naman ng arkela dito, fifty thousand for hours. Serenity love these restaurant kaya inarkelahan ko ito for her. We eat quietly with background music. Only our hearts beat will talking about contentment and sincerity. Genuine smile can make my heart warmth.

Can i have this dance to the most beautiful lady I've ever met. I ask her after we done our dinner.

My pleasure handsome.

I signal the pianist and i motion the singer to ready. Serenity love this song. Before OA na OA ako sa kantang to! Gago pa kasi ako noon at naniniwala pa sa kasabihan ng mga 'BITTER' na forever did not exist!

I love you, i whisper and kiss her temple.

I love you too, thank you for these. You never failed me. You always surprise me, and you always make me feel happy. Wag' mo kong' hihiwalayan ha! BAka sinhilin mo ako sa lahat ng mga effort mo medyo malaki panaman na talaga ang nagagastos mo. She laught after saying that.

Of course i will not! Your saying weird thing and impossible thing to happened i will not live you and I'll wait for you even if takes a year.

Zeke.... Wag' mong kalimotan yung sinabi ko sayo' noon sa tagaytay, if i can survive the oparation please don't buried your life with me. You can haveme in your heart and I'm alway be in your side nit physically but i will watch you from above.

I don't want to think about it baby. And you know i can't promise specially that now you are my life and my source of my light and happiness.

I place my hand around her waist and she place her hands around my neck. Our eyes are saying the love that we have to each other. We swayed in a slow motion, we ignore the waiter and the chef that comes out from the kitchen just to take picture of us.

"Perfect"

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,
Darling, you look perfect tonight

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When I saw you in that dress
Looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight.

I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone can have the chance. Because you are solely mine baby no one can have you, and no one can take you away from. Me not even death! I tell her without breaking our eyes. I saw tears beaming in his eyes i quickly wipe and kiss her tears away. She hug me tight as if she depend her life on me. And this is my perfect love from a perfect girl my Serenity.

Blue heart💙💙

March 22, 2018

"hi my loves sorry for not able to write some updates. I'm kinda busy kasi." please stay with me with this malapit na kasi ang dulo nito 😊😊 love lots from me😘💙💙