Chapter 51

Ezekiel:

My tears fell when i saw her walking slowly, she's very beautiful she is perfect.

Sky squeezed my shoulder, and she told me to take care of her little princess.

Ng nasamay gitna na s'ya banda ng isle, sinalubong s'ya ni tita at tito, they hugged and kiss their baby. Tita is cryinh out of happiness.

Inalalayan ito ni tita at tito patungo sa akin.

Without breaking my eyes to her, i sang the last part of the song, she intently looking at me with tears in her eyes.

I've been rehearsing for this moment all my life
So don't act surprised
If the feelings starts to carry me away

On this day
I promise forever
On this day
I surrendered my heart
Here we stand, like God planned
Please say you'll always look at me this way
Like on this day
On this day

Pare has kaming tumutulo ang luha. Inabot ni Tito ang Kama ni Serenity sa akin.

"Please take care of my daughter"

I will sir.

"Call me dad" welcome to the family.

Hindi naman nakakahiyang umiyak kasi i feel i belongingness.

Nakasoot ng belo so Serenity kaya piasok so sa loob ang aking kamay to wipe her tears away.

"i love you baby"

I love you too Ezekiel.

By the bless of our Almighty God we are all her to witness the wedding sacrament of Ezekiel Alexis Lorenzo and Autumn Serenity Adelaide.

"you're the most amazing person i've ever met, hindi man maganda ang simula namin' but i'll make sure na hindi ang ala-alang yun ang e kukwento mo sa magiging anak natin' if we given a chance.

I never knew that i'll be blessed until i met you. You are the definition of perfection. You made me changed from the Patapon to a Worthy goody-good man.

Kung dati sarili ko at kaibigan ko lang ang mahalaga sa akin', ngayon i valued everything, Especially my Family.

you made me realized that no matter how failures you've been through there's always a reason to start again and make everything's perfect. You thought me to love and have patience in everything i am making

" my sweet Serenity, I will never regret the day that I'll saved you. I'll never regret the day that i gave a chance for us. Baby thank you for everything you did in my life, your love is the most precious gift that i have received from God's above. Thank you for giving me a chance to experienced this kind of love that we have right now, it's overwhelming "pure and unconditional."

Baby kahit na maiksi lang ang panahon na nakalaan para sa ating dalawa, hinding hindi ko pagsisisihan ang lahat ng mga naging disisyon ko. I want you to know that i love you so much na kahit mawala kaman sa akin' hinding hindi mag babago ang pagmamahal ko sa iyo my love for you is Eternal at kahit dumating na ang araw na mawala din, ako ikaw lang ang laman at babae sa puso ko, ikaw lang ang mamahalin ko. Pangako ko yan sa iyo. Dahil mahal na mahal kita.

I cried with every words that i said. Hindi lang ako ang naiyak, kundi pati na ang saksi sa kasalan namin na nandito sa loob ng simbahan.

I will never ever let you feel any regrets of marryin me. I will take care of you sa abot ng aking makakaya, i will love you kagaya ng pagmamahal ng mga magulang mo sa iyo, ng mga kapatid mo o ng mga kaibigan natin. At pinapangako ko sa iyo na hihigitan ko pa ang pagmamahal na ipinaramdam nila sayo. Dahil ikaw ang buhay ko.