chapter seven.

Michael as promised came back around lunchtime with food for us to share. He ended up sticking around until my full-day shift ended because he insisted on watching the Avengers with me afterwards. We were both huge fans of Marvel in general, and of course, we fangirled every time we watched the movies.

"Hurry your up, I need to see Steve!" He groaned, watching as I slowly took my time in closing the shop. It was pretty entertaining to see how impatient he got, because he was that eager to see the movie. I didn't even care that I was doing it on purpose; annoying him is practically my job anyway.

"Steve can wait!" I teased.

"The Captain needs me!" Michael pouted. I laughed, shaking my head at his immature, yet hilarious behavior. I made my way around the counter and grabbed his arm dragging him out the door. "Finally!" He exclaimed as I locked the door to the shop.

"Oh shut it, we still need to get pizza!" I sneered.

"Oh bless your beautiful soul," In case you didn't realize, Michael has an extreme love for pizza. He calls himself a pizza enthusiast, which is complete bullshit since he only eats three different types of pizza. But to flatter him, I agree with his statement.

"Don't forget you're sharing it with me!" I elbowed his side playfully. That's another thing that Michael has problems with; sharing. I mean considering he held a grudge against Ashton for taking a slice of pizza in high school, I should've expected that he doesn't like to share. Then again, he does in fact share with me, but it was only because I was like his sister.

"Aha, no."

"Well do you have money to pay for the pizza?"

"Yes, actually I do." Michael smirks and crosses his arms.

"Too bad I'm buying it anyways." I smirked getting inside my car. Michael quickly got in his and we both headed for my place. Once I got there I met Michael outside the complex. I was ordering the pizza at that time so made Michael open the door for me. Okay, I could've opened it myself, but I really just wanted to get his lazy ass to do something.

"You better get Hawaiian pizza!" He muttered under his breath as we walked making our way to the elevator. I briefly brought my phone down and covered the speaker.

"Obviously I'm getting Hawaiian, idiot!" I rolled my eyes, holding the phone back up to finish ordering. At last when I hung up I lead him down the hallway to my apartment. "Clifford, before we go in please don't make a mess this time. Last time you and Calum played FIFA here I had to clean up after you."

"You know I don't like cleaning, it was easier to let you do it!" Michael countered.

"Yeah that's why this time you are cleaning up after yourself." I flashed him a cheeky smile and walked through the door.

"You're evil." He muttered.

"You know you love me!" I shouted from the kitchen as I retrieved candy from my secret stash.

"I hate you."

"No you don't." I countered, handing him a bag of gummy bears and his face brightened up within a second.

"Never mind I love you!" Michael began to plant kisses to my face.

"Ew, get away! I don't want your germs!" I laughed trying to push him back but he continued to annoy me. "Clifford you better s-stop!" I managed to say between my laughter.

"Oh hush, I know you'd be all over me if I were Ashton!" He joked and I hit his shoulder. "Ow!"

"Well you're not Ashton are you?" I snapped.