13(edited )

Y/n POV:
Its been a month now since yoongi talked to me its like we're strangers because we've been ignoring each other like there's no connection between both of us and I kinda admit that it hurts me a little but I don't know why...

Currently we're in the cafe right now and guess what...
Yoongi is in front of me and well he kinda look everywhere except me of course, but me? Well I've been eyeing him for like 10 mins now since we got here.

All of them were laughing and chatting with each other except of me and you know...

Well both of us, not just me but yoongi as well but when someone is looking at our direction he would smile like he was also chatting with them, but me? Well I'm just here looking at him while spacing out.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder which made me get back to my senses...

Taehyung: "y/n-ah are okay? Because you've been spacing out lately, what happen?" Taehyung asked while having the most worried tone in his voice.

I said that I was fine which I can see that taehyung didn't like my answer.

Taehyung: "yah y/n-ah I know your not fine, now tell me what is it? I'm your boyfriend and you should tell me everything." Said taehyung with a worried and slight disappointment in his face and voice.

You keep saying that your okay every time taehyung ask you well in the end taehyung give up...

<time skip>
Technically are little bonding was done and of course taehyung as my boyfriend, he insists to walk me home.

We're now walking down the streets while my hands were in his hands lock together.

We reach home and it's time to say bye bye to Mr. Kim...

Y/n: "well see tomorrow mr. Alien~" you were about to walk away from him but suddenly taehyung hold your wrist to pull you closer.

You bump your head on his chest because his to tall (a/n: waaaa I wish was my boyfriend is taehyung. Okay back to the story)

You looked up only to see the beautiful eyes of taehyung, those hazelnut eyes are so attractive. Thus you secretly felt contented and safe around him... but something is missing.

We're just looking at each others eyes until taehyung moved slowly closer to my face then...

He kissed me~

To be continued...
————————————————————————
Hey mini mins I wished you all like my story I know it's boring because... well sh*t cause I don't know what to right anymore because my brain just flew to Korea itself so yeah. Anyways as always I love you mini mins!!!
- min sugaa