18

I tried pushing him away from me but he was too strong for my weak body.

"T-taehyung-ah... what are you d-doing? Please stop..." I said, still trying to get out of his grip.

"Shhh baby~ let me just touch you then there will be no problem." He said while bringing his hard to my upper thighs and it's getting me uncomfortable.

I have no strength to fight him back so I just let him touch me...

But then he putted his hand in my private area for my liking

And I pushed him with all my mighty and it worked.

Taehyung, looking at me dumbfounded and tried getting closer to me again.

But I moved away from him...

"B-babe? W-why??" Ask taehyung, and he was getting closer and closer to me.

"Taehyung-ah... why are you doing this?" I asked, still moving backwards.

He stops and look at me

"Y/n-ah... do you even love me?" Ask taehyung, while his tears were threatening to fall.

I couldn't utter a word and taehyung scoffed.

"Maybe I was right... that you don't love me back..." he sighs and was now moving backwards.

Finally I utter some words out.

"Taehyung-ah... I love you but-" then he cut my words

"But you love hyung? I know, I know your past with him. I know everything... I thought I could make you happy... but I guess I was wrong." Taehyung was now crying in-front of me.

Even my eyes got teary because I feel bad.

"Taehyung... you made me happy-" and he cuts me again.

"No y/n-ah! We all know that yoongi hyung is the only one that can make you smile from ear to ear, that can make you blush time to time, can only make your heart flutter like its going to explode every time... and can also break you into pieces to make you cry." Taehyung was basically crying like hell and again walking up to me and hugged me.

Then again it was very hard to get words out of my mouth

"Y/n-ah, It hurts me every time I see you try to love me back. Every time you told me I love you when I know that its belongs to someone else. Y/n-ah I love you... and if you love someone, you should let them go. That sentence is not true because you shouldn't let your love go but I'll let you go because I want to make you happy." Taehyung smiled at me and cupped my cheeks with his big hands.

I tried my best to maintain my tears to not drop but my emotions betrayed me and let my tears stream down my cheeks..

Taehyung dried it with his thumb and smiled at me...

'Do I even deserve someone who has a pure heart' I said to myself.

" Taehyung-ah 사랑합니다..." I said to taehyung and he just smile and said...

"나도 사랑해 자가... (I love you to baby)" he said and kissed me one last time and this time his kiss was more like a farewell...

More passionate...

I kiss him back while tears were still streaming down my face.

Then he brokes the kiss and connects our foreheads together.

I was looking at his beautiful figure while he was cherishing the last time we would be couples... opening his eyes slowly while his tears were dropping again.

He smiled and got away from me.

He stays in front of me and hugged me one last time, burying his head in the crook of my neck and I hugged him back.

"I love you... let's break up." He whispers to my ear and got out of my grip and was ready to walk out...

But I back hugged him and said "thank you for the memories that you have given me... please find someone that will love you as much as you love me." Taehyung then holds my hands and turn his body to face me.

"I wish I could..." he said and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for letting me go... I love you." I said and let go of him.

He smiled before getting away out of my sight.
————————————————————————
Hey mini mins sorry for the super late update because school just started last month and our teachers were giving us a lot of homeworks sp its hard sorry.

I was crying because of this chapter and I guess this is the longest one lol.

And again I'm sorry please forgive me and stay healthy~