5

Still the dream~
Yoongi: "y/n... i want to tell you something"

Y/n: " sure oppa what is it?" You ask in curiosity...

Yoongi: "y-y-y/n let's break up"

you were shocked by the sudden impact.

Y/n: "what?! Why?!" You said in a teary eyes...

Yoongi: " because I'm sick of your freaking childish things..."

Y/n: "what?! I can change please don't leave me!" Then your eyes were like a cloud that was releasing his pain.

Yoongi: "even if you change we will never see each other again because I will finish my studies in America and I will live my life there and I don't want those long distance relationship"

Y/n: " what?! No oppa no! I can't leave without you" you said begging with your teary eyes...

Yoongi: " NO Y/n let's end it HERE right IN THIS VERY SECOND... goodbye take care of yourself"

And with that you woke up sweating and crying hard...

Y/N: "no yoongi no! *realize that it was just a dream*

*sign* y/n... it was just a dream, it was two years ago... I thought you said you have moved on...

* looks at the clock* * gasp* shit it already 6 o'clock the school will start anytime soon..." with that you run to the bathroom...

Time skip~school
I was running*again* trough the corridor because I was going to be late again until I bump into someone* again*

I close my eyes for the impact but I didn't feel anything... so I open my eyes only to see the very close suga to my face while his hands are wrapped around my waist preventing me from falling...

To be continued...