15

You were about to walk away but something is preventing you from leaving...

You looked back only to see...

Taehyung~

(a/n: lol I know what you guys expected but sorry to say that this story is going to be sh*t okay back to the story...)

Y/n's POV:
I looked back only to see taehyung holding my wrist, looking deep into my round orbs and this part where are know that I was...

Fucked up.

I gulp hard because of nervousness...

Taehyung: "y/n-ah d-do you still l-l-love me?" Taehyung asked while looking at me with his teary eyes.

Until one of them give up and dropped...

'I loved you'

LOVED...

Y/n: "what are you t-talking about???... of course I love you!" I said while wearing a smile that were force by my stupid mask.

'I can't let your heart being shattered into small pieces...'

'I don't want you to be hurt...'

'Like I used to be.'

Taehyung smiled at me but I know his still hurt by my words...

He took a step closer to me until theres no space between us...

And

He

Kiss

Me

On

The

Lips.

He was kissing me passionately and of course I kiss him back...

The kiss last long until we let go each other to catch our breath...

Taehyung attache his forehead to mine still breathing heavily...

I looked at him only to see his already looking back at me...

We smiled to each other and taehyung pulled me to a tight hug like he doesn't want to...

Let go.

I smiled while hugging him back because of his sincere love for me...

Love cannot be seen by words, It can only be seen by sincere actions.

That's what I like in taehyung...

Having the most pure heart ever...

That's why I can't let taehyung get hurt by me...

Taehyung parted our bodies and looked at me while having a questioning look...

Taehyung: "y/n-ah you won't leave me right??? Right???" He asked with hopes in his eyes...

I put a warm smile on my face letting him know that I wouldn't let him go because I treasure him as much as he treasured me.

Third person's POV:
While the couples were at the scene they didn't know that someone was watching them from afar...

'Y/n-ah...'

————————————————————————————
Hey mini mins~ well sorry for keeping you guys wait for this boring story but thank you for waiting and reading this... I love you and stay healthy!

아녕 미니 민스! 사랑해❤️!