10

??? POV~
after I saw tae kiss y/n, my heart shattered on the ground.

'Why y/n? Why did you have to do this to me??' I asked myself.

I walked back to the house before taehyung got home and flop myself in the bed and cry myself to sleep...

<time skip at school>
Y/n POV
I was walking trough the hallway with tae beside me.

Well actually taehyung told me that he actually study in my school too he's just in a different room, I pouted which everybody adores because thay said I look cute with it

(a/n: I wish I was cute as her)

taehyung just pinch my cheeks and said it's okay because we can see each other in recess, lunch, and after school so I just smile so taehyung wouldn't worry anymore.

Y/n: "taehyung-ah why do you have to be so close like there's no space between us?" You ask while lifting your head up.

Taehyung: "so that everybody will know your mine" He said while looking at every boy that looks at me.

I just smile and kiss his cheeks.

<after 2 months>
(A/n: cause I'm lazeh okeh?)
so basically taehyung and i are still together but lately yoongi has been acting weird like he always ignore us and act cold.

Today we're at the amusement park with the others and lisa

Y/n: "oppa can we ride the ferris wheel please~" you ask while blinking your eyes multiple times which was taehyung's weakness more like all of your aegyo.

Taehyung: "aish y/n I'm afraid of heights but you can go with yoongi hyung" he said while looking up at the ferris wheel.

Y/n: "are you fine with that?" You asked and he just nod so you go to yoongi to ask him ang he said yes.

you were mesmerized with the view of the town (note: Its night time) you were smiling and remembered something which makes your eyes teary.—

Flashback~

Yoongi and I were at the ferris wheel admiring the view. This is where yoongi confessed his feeling and this is where I said yes to him and had my first kiss with my first love.

little tears rolled down my face which yoongi noticed and quickly approached me—

Yoongi: "y/n-ah are you okay? Why are crying?" He said while caressing my hair.

Y/n: " yoongi-ah can i tell you a story?" He nods

" *sniff* well this is were my first love confess to me and stole my first kiss but... *sniff* he left me. He left me at the bridge crying like a river..."

you said while crying while on the other hand yoongi just stood there.

'Should I tell her? NO but I can't take it anymore seeing her with taehyung... okay yoongi you can do this...'

Yoongi: " y/n-ah wanna tell you something...* you lift up your head* umm what if——

————————————————————————
Hello guys sorry for the late update I have to ideas sorry.

-min sugaa