Chapter 1

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new story! I'm really excited for it and am doing a lot of planning for it. Hopefully it'll be a good read for you all ^^ I got excited and decided to post the first chapter :) Please enjoy!

The title is from Lily's "The Wasteland's Miracle" and it's a backwards message from the very beginning. I just loved it and wanted to use it! XD

I do not own Aikatsu Stars!

~0~

Ah... S4. The best girls in the whole school. The ones with the best grades, the most popularity, and who did the best work. The best was Hime Shiratori, Yume's idol. They were so great, and never had to deal with anything. Oh how Yume wished she could be like them, with no drama, no problems; just easy life.

Yume sighed, melting into her palm as she held herself up with it by leaning it on the table.

"-ume! Yume!"

Yume jumped, "Ah! Laura? What is it?"

Laura rolled her eyes, "Yume snap out of your daydream. Lunch is over, the bell just rang."

Yume blinked, then looked around. Everyone in the cafeteria was packing up; most of them gone already.

"Well well, here Yume is zoning off again," a cool voice said.

Yume looked up and smiled sheepishly.

"You sound surprised, Ako." Mahiru said.

"I'm not, really," Ako said, looking down at the still sitting Yume, with her tray in her hands. "Are you planning on getting up?"

Yume gasped and scrambled to get her things together. "Sorry!"

"It's alright, Yume," a sweet voice said, and hands reached down to help Yume gather her trash.

"Thanks, Koharu. I know I can count on you," Yume said, "unlike the rest of you." She stuck her tongue out at Ako.

Ako stuck her tongue out back at her, while Mahiru and Laura laughed.

As they dumped their waste and returned their trays, Yume turned her head to back to see S4 exiting the cafeteria from another entrance with M4. M4 was another beloved group in the school, and like S4, the top of the top in each class.

Her gaze was drawn to the leader of their group, who was saying something to Hime which elicited a laugh from her. Yume smiled, but was shook out of her thoughts once more by a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh no, guys, I think Yume is falling back into her S4 idolizing habit!" Laura said.

They giggled at her, and Yume shook her head, patting Laura's hand, "Dear Laura, I never fell out of it."

They really laughed then. Yume lightly pushed Laura's shoulder, "Okay let's go. You're making us late, Laura!"

Laura scoffed lightly, "Oh yea, I'm making us late."

Yume just stuck her tongue out at her and skipped ahead.

Mahiru laughed, "There's no arguing with Yume."

"Only when she's like this, you mean," Laura said, as the rest of them jogged to catch up to the blonde.

"Did you girls hear about the new things this year?" Koharu said.

"New things?" Ako said, "I don't know about everything but I do know that the theater club is getting a boost in funds. Well deserved, obviously."

Laura rolled her eyes, "Well the student council is going to be a lot of new things this year, judging by our agenda."