Chapter 1

Just hold me tight. Give me a kiss, and lastly a hug.

.....

Jungkook had looked at his wife Yi Min who was laying next to him sleeping peacefully.

He enjoyed staring at her beautiful face, He had admired it since they were both in middle school. They were best friends who had become something more over time.

They've known each other for years and finally had decided to marry 4 years ago after college. They were in their early-mid twenties and looked wonderful at that age.

The marriage was going well for a young couple such as themselves. They both wanted to wait for children until their early 30's. They wanted to save up first before that time would come.

Yi Min opened her eyes slowly as they adjusted to the sunlight that was pouring into her shared bedroom.

Blinking away the sleep from her eyes, she had begun to look more awake as she looked over at jungkook.

She put a hand over her face to avoid jungkooks stare, But jungkook wasnt having any of that and he had gotten on his side before pulling his wife's arm away from her face.

"Jungkook not right now, it's too early for this" Yi Min looked at jungkook before turning her head away.

Jungkook though had shaken his head smiling softly at his wife who wanted to get away from him. "No, because you'll leave me and I promised you on our wedding day that I'll kiss you every morning before we get out of bed, I'll hold you right when you want comfort and lastly to show you how much you mean to me with a hug."

Jungkook gave his wife a kiss on the cheek before getting up and out of bed and he went into the washroom to freshen up for the day ahead at work.

Yi Min rolled her eyes with a smile, She still couldnt believe that her heart continued to beat rapidly for the man she called her husband that she had married . She slowly got out of bed herself and had walked into the bathroom to take a shower and right when she walked in she looked over at jungkook who had began to brush his teeth.

He looked over at her smiling with his teeth covered in toothpaste. Yi min only could laugh at his silly action before going to the shower starting it and she took her clothes off one by one while jungkook finished brushing his teeth and began shaving His face of any facial hairs, he never did like the little stuble he grew weekly and neither did his wife.

She had gotten into the shower right when jungkook had finished and he had tapped the glass that kept the steam from the shower inside along with the water.

Yi Min had wiped her hand on the glass in a circular motion, Once she could see jungkook she tilted her head looking jungkook directly in his eyes.

"Can I join you or do you want me to wait until your done?" Jungkook asked with a curious face, the man  still had manners and would like to ask his wife before doing anything with her, It was just how he was raised.

Yi min was in the middle of washing her hair but she nodded nevertheless at jungkook. "I would like it if you could wash my back while you are taking a shower as well."

Jungkook nodded and had taken off his clothes before joining his wife who had gotten closer to the shower head that had water pouring out of it and onto the shower floor and into the drain below.

He watched her as she had rinsed the water out of her hair. The shampoo and conditioner that was mixed that rains down her body and went into the drain, he couldn't help but adore every aspect of her bare body as she stood infront of him.

The smell of strawberries and honey filled his nose as he was lathering the towel up with soap. He watched as his wife turned to look at him making sure everything was alright and she  smiled at him before turning her back towards him moving her wet hair out of his way.

Jungkook began to wash her back, nothing but the shower that was running made noise and it was comforting to the both of them.

"Hey, jungkook I have a doctors appointment later, I was wondering if you could come with me?" Yi min said softly as she turned to look at her husband once again. A sudden feeling of pain waved through her body and she puts a hand on her chest trying to control her body to calm it down.

Jungkook himself seemed to notice this before  giving his wife Her washing towel back and getting his own as she kissed his cheek. "I'll come home early from work to get you"Yi min inwardly sighed thanking the gods that jungkook didnt notice the pain that she was in.

Yi min gave jungkook a kiss and had left the shower wrapping herself in a towel as she went to the sink to brush her teeth counting her two minutes.

She even washed her face and dried her hair before leaving the bathroom quickly to get dressed so she could give her husband breakfast.

.......

Jungkook began to leave for work, and as he put on his shoes. He felt a tap on his shoulder. He had turned around to see Yi Min looking at him innocently as she held her arms out.

"You forgot my hug again, you jerk" Yi Min said softly as she kept looking at jungkook who looked at her in return.

Jungkook sets his suitcase down And fixed his tie before giving his wife a kiss along with a warm hug. He watched as she blushed, he chuckled to himself before turning away to pick up his suitcase. "We've been married for 4 years now. Why do you still blush like its the first time?"

"Because jungkook, I fall deeper in love with you With every little sweet thing you do."

......

Those were the words jungkook remembered from earlier that day. How his wife was so happy and well, but now she just looked so tired and kind of sick after her appointment.

It's like whatever happened in the room had affected her in such a way that she wouldn't eat or sleep.

Jungkook had only wished that he hadn't received a call in the middle of her appointment. It was his mother but she kept calling and he had finally decided to answer after 30 minutes.

He came back into that room to see the doctor preparing to leave and Yi Min with such a depressing look on her face. But when she saw jungkook walk into the room, She could only smile at him in pity, How could she tell the man that she loved she was sick?

A bad feeling had washed over him but it all went away when his wife had gotten up to mess up his hair.

"Please stop looking like that honey, let's go home and I'll make you, your favorite food and get your fermented seaweed out of your stash." Yi Min said softly as she left the room without jungkook.

If only jungkook would have asked maybe he would've gotten the answer from the doctor, But he Wasnt worried about it at the time and continued about his day normally.

He was only worried about his wife Yi Min and how she was feeling about whatever news she had received after he left the room for that brief moment.

But he didn't know it would be something that would wreck him in such a way, and what she didnt know was the choices and sacrifices he would make to make sure she would become well.

.
.
.
Chapter end😊

Like comment share💝