12

Yi min rested in the hospital bed looking out at the night sky as she and jungkook waited.  They were waiting on the baby to come, and yi min was dilated to a 3.

She felt another contraction and had groaned in pain. Jungkook couldnt do anything but watch her and hold her hand, he wished he could take the pain away even if it would be just for a moment.

He was on Kakao texting his step brother when yi min's heart rate dropped a little and then went back to normal. He looked up at yi min to see her sleeping and he put his phone down.

"Yi min..why does the baby have to be here prematurely" jungkook Rubs yi min's stomach when her nurse lalisa came in with Jackson,yukhei, and jungkook's along with yi min's parents came in.

They all had balloons and a teddy bear that was wearing boy clothes.

Yukhei and lalisa went to yi min's side to check on her and the baby.

Jungkook got up and started talking to Both his and yi min's family.

"How far is she?" Jackson says worried for his cousin, he didnt literally think she was going to have a child months after their conversation.

Yi min didnt even hear the conversation but yelled out in pain waking up from the nap she was having.

"Calm down yi min, remember too much emotion of pain or suffering will trigger you" Yukhei said calming yi min down, as she grunted in pain.

Jackson sighed looking at his aunt and uncle. "This is bad, Like really bad if she Feels too much she wont be able to take the pain any longer and we dont know what'll happen."

"Mom?"yi min speaks looking at both her mother and mother-in-law that went to her side in a rush.

"Yes what is it?" Yi mins mother Asks concerned while jungkook's mother wipes off the sweat.

"Why didnt you guys tell me child birth would be hard?"yi min asks both the middle aged women.

They both looked up at each other and stiffled a laugh at the woman under them that was in the hospital bed.

"Pfft haha! Of course you have a long way to go" jungkook's mother hits yi min's mother since she had laughed and she scolded her.

"Thats not funny! You'll scare the poor child." Jungkook's mother says and she looks down at yi min with a smile.

Yi min laughs slightly until another wave of pain takes over.

"Sweetheart listen, This is the time of your life where you feel so much joy and so much pain in the world and its all for your bundle of joy " mrs. Jeon speaks to her softly.

"The baby will be your main focus for awhile i promise"yi min's mother says softly before getting a phone call. She excuses herself to get the call, afterall she is a hotel owner and a businesswoman.

Yi min's father mr. Choi came up to her with tears streaming down his face as he stared at his daughter who was looking a little red in the hospital bed as jungkook talked to his parents.

"My baby is having a baby, what the heck, you promised me you wouldnt have kids until you were 59 yi min" mr.choi ends up crying and it makes her laugh slightly.

"Dad i was four when i told you that" Yi min Turned her head in pain. Growing a rash on her hands and she screamed out in pain while yukhei and lalisa looks at the family pushing everyone but jungkook out.

He went to her side quickly telling her to calm down as he kissed her cheek trying to distract her from the intense pain she felt while yukhei and lalisa check how far she was dilated and they looked at each other wide eyed.

"Jungkook, its about to get ugly. Im going to need you to step out of here" Lalisa says

Jungkook shakes his head looking at his wife who had been stabbed with an epipen and had recieved a shot of clear liquid by lalisa herself while yukhei grabs him.

" Either you get out so we can perform on her to get the baby out or you watch her Fail at giving birth and watch the baby die before your very own eyes. Choose one jungkook!"Yukhei says in a worried yet calm state.

..........................................

Chapter end😐